Where can I find the Dyson WhatsApp phone number? | Dyson Community
Solved

Where can I find the Dyson WhatsApp phone number?

• 17 December 2022
  • 4 replies

I followed the link stuart  uploaded  in order to find contact us whatsapp number but couldnt find it, could you please provide the whatsapp number as a reply. thank you

icon

Best answer by Stuart 17 December 2022, 17:32

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @melek66,

Thanks for posting a question. 

The Guides and manuals link should take you through to your local Dyson website. Here, you'll need to navigate to the ‘Support’ page and scroll to the ‘Contact Us’ section. 

The ‘Contact Us’ section host the primary contact methods for each market, universally this is WhatsApp but it can vary per market. 

If you can let me know the country you are in, I can locate the number for you or highlight any other alternative. 

Thanks, 

Stuart

Hi @melek66,

Thanks for posting a question. 

The Guides and manuals link should take you through to your local Dyson website. Here, you'll need to navigate to the ‘Support’ page and scroll to the ‘Contact Us’ section. 

The ‘Contact Us’ section host the primary contact methods for each market, universally this is WhatsApp but it can vary per market. 

If you can let me know the country you are in, I can locate the number for you or highlight any other alternative. 

Thanks, 

Stuart

thx stuart, Im in Australia melbourne

Alright @melek66. I don’t think Dyson in Australia use WhatsApp. They only have Facebook messaging, auto chat or a phone number showing. I’d say messaging on Facebook or calling would be the best way to contact them. 

They don’t use WhatsApp in Australia. I’ve only ever spoken over FB message.