Styling with the new Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer

• 15 May 2024
  • 2 replies
Styling with the new Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer
Userlevel 6
Badge +11
  • Dyson Community Manager
  • 1061 replies

Looking for style inspiration for your new Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer - or keen to try out its new Intelligent attachments?

Take a look at our step-by-step guides below to achieve some simple styles.

How to enhance curls and define coils with the Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer

Create two styles with one attachment - using your Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer’s new Wave+Curl Diffuser. Dome mode enhances natural waves and curls. Diffuse mode defines curls and coils.

The new Wave+Curl diffuser is also compatible with the Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer.

How to create sweeping curtain bangs with the Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer

Create sweeping curtain bangs using your Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer using the Styling concentrator attachment – with Pause detect to reduce unnecessary noise.

How to create a textured crop with the Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer

Create a textured crop using your Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer with the Gentle air attachment and Scalp protect mode – for comfortable up-close drying.

Learn more

Dyson engineers behind the new Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer delve into the rigorous development process which went into the technology behind the new Scalp protect mode, Attachment learning, and Pause detect:

2 replies

Hi, I have the Dyson Air-wrap after years looking at it thinking it would not work on my hair. And I love it has only been a 9 months but a game changer. I kept straightening my hair so I was destroying it. Had dry frizzy ends, never thought the air wrap  could control my curly wavy hair without using straighteners on a high heat. I can and see now my hair is healthier because of it and I hardly use my hair straighteners.
Now been thrown into menopause due to a big operation and my hair is now thinning. 
I walk my dog in all British weathers and hopefully will get back to running soon, the air wrap works beautifully for taming the hair so my hair looks styled and refreshed. 
Now looking at the hair dryer and would buying the new hair dryer be worth buying or is it the same as the air wrap? 
For women whose found the menopause a truly rough awful experience especially on their hair etc, found the hair dryer good for drying naturally be curly or straight day? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @morley.donna1972,

Thanks for your great feedback -  we’re so pleased you’re enjoying your Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler!

Whether you’d benefit from the Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer as well really depends on your needs. The Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler has been engineered to make it easy to simultaneously dry and style your hair, whereas the Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer has been engineered for fast drying whilst preventing heat damage and protecting scalp health.

If you’re not sure, we’d recommend checking it out in person at a Dyson Demo store, or with one of our retail partners. Larger stores will often have a Dyson Expert available to talk you through our technology and to answer any questions you have.