Community News and Updates – December 2021 | Dyson Community
COMMUNITY NEWSLETTER

Community News and Updates – December 2021

• 23 December 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Welcome to the first of many Community Updates.

In this edition, which I am labelling the ‘Christmas edition’, I want to start by saying a big hello to everyone that has recently joined us and to those that have been with us since we started our community back in September.

With the community being a first for Dyson, it’s something that the team and I are really excited to see grow and evolve in front of our eyes. Making it a great place for our owners to discuss their machines, learn from each other and grow their own knowledge of the Dyson connected space.

In this community update we’re letting you in on all the exciting things going on, including our most popular categories and how we are improving the content for the future.

Let’s talk visitors and community growth

Since launching in September, we have seen a massive 190,000 unique visitors heading to our community from the Dyson Link App. With our Top 3 categories pulling in a huge 50,000 views between them. I am sure you can agree that this is a great indication that our community is resonating with our visitors.

October saw the expansion of the community from Great Britain & Ireland to some of our other In-App English-speaking markets (read more about this expansion in App Release – 5.1.21420). We jumped from 400 registered users to a whooping 1000 in a matter of weeks, with the community now sitting at 1250+. A fantastic milestone and a great base of owners for our future.

We’ve seen an increase in our peer-to-peer interactions. This is where owners are engaging with each other to answer questions and offer advice. I say it a lot, but it’s truly great to see other community members helping each other out. I am very confident that we can continue to grow and expand the community together, creating a positive experience for everyone. Thank you all.

Let’s talk content

As the community has grown quite considerably since launching, we’ve identified our most popular content, category sections and commonly asked questions. Using this we’ve created and published bespoke articles and are in the process of planning future content drops to further support our members.

Let’s break this down a little.

Since September we have published an additional 33 articles into the Knowledge base and a further 11 across the Community homepage. All of which are aimed to offer further support, provide tips and insight into our Environmental Care machines, and help answer common queries.

The top three community led engagement areas are:

• Ask the Community
  • Air Quality
  • Controlling your machine

If you’d like to be kept up to date on when our community team drops new content, simply subscribe to our ‘Content calendar’ article – here.

That's it for the ‘Christmas edition’! As always, we’ll be posting regular updates in our ‘Content calendar’, letting you know what our most recent additions are. If you have a suggestion for future content or just simply wish to provide feedback, feel free to create a question or conversation. The best place to do this in our Ask the Community forum.

Have a wonderful holiday season! We’ll see you in 2022..

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.