Community Newsletter - December 2022 | Dyson Community
COMMUNITY NEWSLETTER

Community Newsletter - December 2022

• 24 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Welcome to this very special edition of the community newsletter, our festive edition! 

Whereas we’d usually update everyone on the comings and goings of the community, what the latest features we’ve introduced are and even what we’re working on behind the scenes, we’re taking a slightly different approach this month. It is the end of the year after all!

We’d like to share what we’re thankful for on the community this year. And simply put, its all of you! 

We couldn’t and wouldn’t have a community, if it weren’t for our dedicated users, free speakers and supporters. Every single interaction, from the most common questions, through to the bespoke, content suggestions, detailed responses and those that look to share feedback and suggestions, we thank you all. Without these, we wouldn’t have grown our content, been able to expand to include our entire category range and most importantly, wouldn't have been able to welcome even more members into our existing pool of users, owners and advocates.

Now, as with any end of year sum-up, we do have several stand out members to celebrate. These are not only the members moving up the ranks, who will no doubtable become our early Superusers, but those that have been most active in our categories, left the most responses and received the highest number of likes. These are: 

@DavidTaylor - For sharing your insight and knowledge of Dyson Air treatment machines.

@SalonSally - For sharing insights into hair health, beauty tips and interacting in the Hair care category.

@Emma.S -  For asking the most questions and for your high response rate.

@Fishtown57 - For the most likes received against your topics and replies.

We’d also like to highlight @WoodenMan for letting the community vote on a name for his Robot, within reason of course! We quite enjoyed the theme you chose, 1980s and Sci-Fi.

Lastly, it wouldn’t be right if we didn’t celebrate one of our own. @kellym. Kelly is one of our platform moderators and has worked tirelessly alongside her colleagues to help answer questions and engage with every one of you! Kelly wins the award for most replies when compared to the rest of the Community team.

As a way to show our appreciation, each of you will receive a special virtual badge in 2023 😁!

That's it for this edition! If you have a suggestion for future content or just simply wish to provide feedback, feel free to create a question or conversation. The best place to do this in our Ask the Community forum.

Have a wonderful holiday season! We’ll see you in 2023.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Congrats to our super-users! I can’t wait to see the continued growth and participation here on the Community into 2023!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Merry Christmas @Stuart and the team! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hey ❤️!! This is amazing! Thank you for the recognition. We really didn’t do much ☺️! I’ll WhatsApp the team now 🥹! I am sure they’ll be as over the moon as I am! 

Have a lovely holiday season @Stuart and the team! xx 

Who knew I was so liked! Thanks @Stuart and team! Great to be part of the Community. Bring on 2023!!