Community Content Calendar | Dyson Community

Community Content Calendar

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Want to know when our community team drops new content or makes a change to any of the category layout?  

Simply subscribe to this topic thread by clicking on the ‘star’ icon. It will change from hollowed out to filled, which indicates you are subscribed.   

We’ll post headline articles in the reply section, including the content URL and the content title.

We’ll also make sure that our latest post is pinned below, meaning you won’t need to scroll to the end of the list. 

Stuart 10 months ago

Hi All, 

It has been a little under two-months since I last shared an update; as always, we have a fair amount to highlight 😃

In additional to publishing our own ‘Support’ content, where we look to answer questions, share best practices and spotlight key content, we’ve created article specifically designed for Dyson two NEW product releases, the Dyson Headphone and Airstrait

Here’s a summery of everything we’ve shared: 

New Category

Headphones

Two NEW Community sections - For the discussion and sharing of product knowledge;

1. New Homepage Category - ‘Headphones’.
  2. New Knowledge base Category - ‘Headphones’.

Eight NEW subcategories, individually designed to help onboard and support owners;

1. New Homepage subcategories;
    • General discussion - For general discussion and help.  
    • Setting up your headphones - For discussion and advice on pairing, connectivity, audio and purification.
    • Controlling your headphones - For discussion and advice with controlling the headphones audio settings, In-App features, manual controls, airflow and more.
    • Maintaining your headphones - For discussion and advice on general maintenance, including filter information, charging, general cleaning and more.
    • Air quality - For discussion and advice on the air quality settings, including the In-App graphs and airflow data.
  2. New Knowledge base subcategories;

Airstrait

Three NEW articles - With the focus on styling and maintenance; 

1. Dyson Airstrait™️ straightener - Styling 
  2. Maintaining your Dyson Airstrait™️ straightener
  3. The Dyson Airstrait™️ straightener: Wet and Dry styling modes

Amending five EXISTING articles, individually designed to help onboard and support owners;

1. Dyson Hair care: Getting started 
  2. Understanding which Hair care machine I own
  3. Hair care styling tips: straighteners, airwrap multi-styler and hair dryer
  4. Dyson Airstrait™️ straightener/Dyson Corrale™️ straightener - Do they automatically switch off?
  5. How to: Style your hair using either the hair dryer, straighteners or airwrap multi-styler

New Articles

Tips, Tutorials, Common Questions, and How to:

1. Dyson Airwrap™️ multi-styler: How to curl your hair
  2. Dyson Airwrap™️ multi-styler: Unique features explained
  3. Dyson Cordless vacuums: Getting to know the LCD screen
  4. Dyson Airwrap™️ multi-styler: Golden rules for curl retention
  5. Allergy season: Seasonal allergy triggers and prevention tips
  6. Dyson Supersonic™️ hair dryer: Choosing the right brush for perfect drying

‘Getting Started’ content: 

1. Robot vacuums: Getting started
  2. Dyson Hair care: Getting started
  3. Dyson Cordless vacuums: Getting started
  4. Dyson Corded vacuums: Understanding the tools and accessories
  5. Dyson Cordless vacuums: Understanding the tools and accessories
  6. Dyson Airwrap™️ multi-styler: Understanding the attachment and accessories
  7. Dyson Supersonic™️ hair dryer: Understanding the attachment and accessories

Recent News/Newsletters

1. Meet the People of Dyson
  2. Community News - We've expanded!
  3. Community Newsletter - March 2023
  4. Community Newsletter - April 2023

That’s it! As always, if you have a suggestion for future content or just simply wish to provide feedback, feel free to create a question or conversation. The best place to do this in our Ask the Community forum.

Thanks,

Stuart

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

33 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Here is the first of our content drops :)

I’ve added ‘The best place for your Purifier’ to the Share tips and tricks sub category.

If there is anything specifically you’d like to see added to the community in the coming weeks, please let me know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I’ve added ‘Security feature - 'Password' timeout’ to the Knowledge Base’s ‘Security and privacy’ section.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I’ve added ‘Router - Connection port(s)’ to the Knowledge Base’s ‘Compatibility’ section. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

In release 5.1.21340 we introduced a Data Scrubber to the Indoor graphical information. To familiarise yourself with this feature, I’ve added ‘Using the Data Scrubber’ to the Knowledge Base’s ‘Your machine and the app’ section.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I’ve added ‘Differences between Smart Home and Custom skills’ to the Knowledge Base’s ‘Amazon Alexa’ section. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi all, 

A few new additions to the community today:

1. A new ‘General discussion’ sub category added to the main ‘Voice assistants’ category on the Community homepage. This is to support users coming onto the community that are wanting to ask questions surrounding 1 or more of the Voice assistants areas.
  2. Why won't Alexa discover my machine?’ and ‘Why won't Google Home app discover my machine?’ added to the Knowledge Base’s ‘Common questions’ section. This is to support owner having trouble locating their machine using Alexa and/or Google Home.
  3. Understanding the LCD screen’ added to the community ‘Controlling your machine’ sub category. This should help our Generation 2 owners that want to learn more about their machines on-screen display.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi all, 

I’ve made a couple of suitable changes to the Community layout this week, as well as adding a new article. See below: 

1. ‘Interesting reads...’ carousels added to the Community home page. This highlight the key reads across the Community home. These reads will be refreshed as trends emerge. 
  2. ‘Latest article(s)’ carousels added to the Knowledge Base - homepage. Currently this has been designed to show the three latest articles added to the Knowledge Base.
  3. A new article called ‘Using Night mode’ has been added to the Knowledge Base’s ‘Your machine and the app’ section. This is to support owners on how to use this feature.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi all, 

A few new additions to the community this week:

1. A new article called ‘Using Auto mode’ has been added to the Knowledge Base’s ‘Your machine and the app’ section under ‘Air treatment machines’. This is to support owners on how to use this feature.
  2. A new sub category called ‘Common questions’ has been added under ‘Air treatment machines’. This includes a list of our most commonly asked questions and will be updated as further trends emerge. This sub category includes:
    1. My machine/App shows a 999 Severe reading, what do I do?
    2. How is the filter life calculated and displayed in the App?
    3. What are the different Purifier decibels?
    4. What size room will the machine purify?
    5. Aren't pollutants just outdoors?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi all. 

I’ve added a number of new articles across the Community and a new sub category to the Knowledge Base. See below:

1. A new article called ‘What are the common household pollutants?’ has been added to the ‘Common questions’ under ‘Air treatment machines’. This includes a list of the pollutant types that can build up in the home and what in the home can produce them. 
  2. A new article called ‘Air treatment - 7 day scheduling has been added to the ‘Share tips and tricks’ section on the Community homepage. Highlighting that you can set a 7 day scheduled using the App.
  3. A new sub category called ‘Did you know’ has been added under ‘Air treatment machines’. This includes the following articles:
    1. What is HEPA?
    2. Capturing gaseous pollutant
    3. Formaldehyde - What is it, what are the common sources and is it dangerous?
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi all. 

A few new additions to the community this week:

1. A new article called ‘Why am I seeing an increase of VOC in the winter months?’ has been added to the ‘Common questions’ section under ‘Air treatment machines’. This is to help users seeing an increase of this particle and to understand the potential caused of it in the home. 
  2. USA Specific Heating content has been added to the ‘Knowledge Base’. The appear under the ‘Your machine and the app’ and ‘Common questions’ sections. They now include the following articles: 
    1. Heating control in the App - USA ONLY
    2. Why can some Dyson heaters still control the heating function through the app and others can’t? - USA ONLY’ 
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi all. 

A couple of items to cover off this week: 

1. I have added two additional articles to the community. 
    1. Cleaning your machine’ has been added to the ‘Machine maintenance’ section under ‘Air treatment machines’. This is to support our community users base who are looking for instruction on how to clean their machine.
    2. Keeping your purifier performing at its best’ has been added to the ‘Tips and tricks’ section on the Community homepage. This highlights the top recommendations for machine locations and cleaning. This article is open so other users can share their own tips and tricks. 
  2. The next App release will introduce the functionality for users from other markets to access the Dyson Community through the In App features. As show on our last release for users in GB&I - App Release - 5.1.21340. To support this I will be;
    1. making subtle changes to some of the already existing content to reflect markets specific information.
    2. enabling further registration options, allowing these users to select their market on sign up.
    3. adding market specific tags to content, helping users to identify where the content is applicable.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi all, 

There is a couple of things I’d like to cover off in today's update: 

Registration and Engagement

One of the very first articles we created when preparing for the Community launch (Read about our Community) spoke to how hosting a Community was a first for Dyson and that our owner/user involvement is key to growing the platform and helping make it a success. This is still very much true and whilst there is more we’d like to do, I can happily share that since the last update we have reached a somewhat signification milestone for the Community. We’ve not only reached 700 registered users, but we’ve seen a very high engagement across all our content. This is ever more present on our ‘Interesting reads’ section on the Community homepage with an upwards of 5000 reads across all the article that have been featured to date. 

Using owner/user curated content, replies and feedback, we have been able to identify several commonly asked questions. This prompted the creation of a ‘Common questions’ section under ‘Air treatment machines’. This is a great example of how we have been able to improve our community for our everyone.

As the Community Manager and someone that is very passionate about Dyson’s support content, I’d like to say thank. The Community couldn’t have been the success it is to date without you all. and I look forward to seeing how we can continue growing in the future together.

New content

Since expanding the Community in App Release - 5.1.21420, there have been a number of additional content drops.

1. 'My machine is making a humming noise, what does this mean?' and 'Why can't I connect to 5Ghz network?' have both been added to the ‘Common questions’ section under ‘Air treatment machines’. These articles have been added to support users who are experiencing a Humming noise and understanding what is causing it, along with those users with a first generation machine who are having trouble connecting to their local network. 
  2. Following App Release - 5.1.21420 our developers identified an issue for iOS users where certain Siri commends reflected the incorrect imagery. We’ve released an update to resolve this. You can read about it here - App Release - 5.1.21422 iOS HOTFIX.

If you have a suggestion for future content or just simply wish to provide feedback, feel free to create a question or conversation The best place to do this in our Ask the Community forum.

Thanks,

Stuart

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi all, 

Following the same suit as last time, I want to provide an update on our Community Engagement and highlight our most recent content drops.

Community Engagement

We continue to see a high rate of engagement across the ‘Interesting articles’ section on the Community homepage, our Community Introduction page and our Knowledge Base - Homepage. This is a positive step towards increasing our registered users and an indication that the content we are providing is helping our visitors. Both ultimately meaning that our Community user base will continue to grow at a steady rate and be able to support one another.

Whilst most of our content has been led by reviewing key questions and topics asked across our other channels into Dyson. As we continue to scale, we are adding more content which has been led by our Community. The example of which can be seen in our a ‘Common questions’ section under ‘Air treatment machines’.

If you think we are missing key information or would like to see a topic or conversation in the community space, feel free to create a new topic with your suggestion and @Me on it. Where possible, I will add it to our content roadmap for future deployment. The best place to post this is in our Ask the Community forum.

Content Highlights

Two new support articles have been added to the Knowledge Base. These articles aim to support users who are unsure how to change their temperature unit in the App and those who are having trouble when changing their home WiFi network.

1. Changing which unit of temperature is shown in the App’ and ‘Switching the machine to a different Wi-Fi router or access point’ have both been added to the ‘Your machine and the app’ section under ‘Air treatment machines’.

An App update was released to the Android and iOS stores on Wednesday 24th November. The release notes for this update can be viewed here - App Release - 5.1.21460.

Thanks,

Stuart

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi all, 

There are three topics I’d like to cover off in today's update: 

Registration

Back in early November I highlighted a somewhat significant milestone, where our Community had grown to 700 registered users. Today I am pleased to say we have grown even further with just over 1170 users. The expectation of which is that by the end of this week we should have reached 1200+. Another fantastic milestone for the Community.

With the festive period and gifting season fast approaching, we predict that this number will jump by a significant amount and the overall engagement on existing articles and new topics will also increase. To support the Community in this time, we have arranged for additional Moderation resource from the US market, these Moderators will be active on the Community from the 20th December. I am sure you will all join me in welcoming them.  

Engagement

As our Community has grown, we have been able to identify our most popular content and category sections. Using this we’ve created, published, and planned future content, as well as been able to feed into our development process for emerging trends.

The top three Community led engagement areas are:

• Ask the Community
  • Air Quality
  • Controlling your machine

I’d like to express my thanks for everyone that has helped to drive our Community content, been our advocates and to those that have used the community to better their understanding of their machine and troubleshoot with their peers. I am confident that we can continue to grow and expand the Community together.

New content

Three new support articles have been added to the Knowledge Base, along with an addition to an existing article.

1. Reverting your machine back to factory settings’ has been added to the ‘Your machine and the app’ section under ‘Air treatment machines’. This explains the process and actions required to revert the machine to factory settings.
  2. Alexa didn't respond to my request, what can I do?’ and ‘Google Assistant didn't respond to my command, what can I do?’ have both been added to the ‘Voice Assistants’ section under ‘Common questions’. These articles will support users who have trouble with their Voice Assistant recognising their commands.
  3. The ‘Using Auto mode’ article has had an additional paragraph added, this is to support users who have a Purifier Humidifier.

As always, if you have a suggestion for future content or just simply wish to provide feedback, feel free to create a question or conversation. The best place to do this in our Ask the Community forum.

Thanks,

Stuart

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi all, 

I hope that you each had a wonderful holiday season and a happy New Year.

Before we get into today’s update, I wanted to speak about a change in the format.

When we began posting these updates back in August, we focused on the content we most recently added into the Community and over time expanded this to cover our Registration and Engagement. As the Community continues to evolve and grow, we believe it would be beneficial to include this Registration and Engagement update in another location.

This will now be included in our Monthly ‘Community News and Update’ articles. The first of which can be found on this link - Community News and Updates – December 2021. These monthly updates will be posted in our Community news and info category and highlighted on the Community homepage under ‘Interesting articles’.

Now let’s talk content

Three new support articles have been added to the Knowledge Base.

1. Editing the machine's room name’ has been added to the ‘Your machine and the app’ section under ‘Air treatment machines’. This article will support users who want to change/edit the room name for their machine.
  2. Logged in - Adding a machine for the first time’ has been added to the ‘Account creation and using the app’ section under ‘The Dyson Link app’. Whilst the Connecting your Purifier article speaks to the process needed to connect a Purifier, there was a disconnect in the account creation section. This new article should help resolve this.
  3. How Air Quality changes throughout the year’ has been added to the ‘Did you know’ section under ‘Air treatment machines’. This article highlights how Air Quality changes across the four seasons, Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter, along with some suggestions on how we can improve our own Air Quality alongside using a Purifier, Purifier Heater or Purifier Humidifier.

As always, if you have a suggestion for future content or just simply wish to provide feedback, feel free to create a question or conversation. The best place to do this in our Ask the Community forum.

Thanks,

Stuart

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Since the last update, three new support articles have been added across the Knowledge Base and the Community homepage.

1. Trouble logging into the Dyson Link App’ has been added to the ‘Account creation and using the app’ section under ‘The Dyson Link app’. This article aims to support users who encounter issues resetting their password or those that have trouble locating their two-factor authentication code.
  2. Searching and posting on the community’ has been added to the ‘Tips and tricks’ section on the Community homepage. This article highlights the process of searching the community site for existing questions and content, as well as the steps required when creating a new topic.
  3. What is off gassing and what causes it?’ has been added to the ‘Common questions’ section under ‘Air treatment machines’. This article should help users identify the potential cause of a constant increase of negative air quality in the home.

Thanks,

Stuart

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi All.

Since the last update, five new supporting articles have been added across the Knowledge Base and the Community homepage.

1. The second edition of our monthly ‘Community News and Update’ articles has been added to the Community news and information category. You can link to it here - Community News and Updates – January 2021. This covers community growth, content themes and future planning, platform improvements as well as dropping a subtle hint at what we are working on behind the scenes.
  2. In response to community feedback and further market insights, we’ve posted four articles to help users connect, disconnect, and use their machines through Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
    1. Alexa did something unexpected with my machine, what can I do?’ has been added to the ‘Voice Assistants’ section under ‘Common questions’.
    2. How do I disconnect my machine from Alexa?’ has been added to the ‘Voice Assistants’ section under ‘Common questions’.
    3. I’m having trouble logging into my Dyson account when linking the Dyson Action through Google Home, what can I do?’ has been added to the ‘Voice Assistants’ section under ‘Common questions’.
    4. How do I disconnect my machine from the Google Home app?’ has been added to the ‘Voice Assistants’ section under ‘Common questions’.

Thanks,

Stuart

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi All

Since the last update, we have added one new support articles to the Knowledge Base.

1. What do the LCD screen 'Alerts' mean on my Purifier Humidifier?’ has been added to the ‘Common questions’ section under ‘Air treatment machines’. This articles aim is to support our ‘Purifier Humidifier’ users/owners that encounter an alert through their machine’s onboard LCD screen. It provides an overview of each alert type and highlights the steps needed to rectify them.

Thanks,

Stuart

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi All.

Since the last update, we’ve added a new article to our Community news and information category and reordering the ‘Interesting article’ section on the Community homepage.

1. The third edition of our monthly ‘Community News and Update’ articles has been added to the Community news and information category. You can link to it here - Community News and Updates – February 2022. This covers the community visitors numbers, our growth, content themes, platform improvements and future planning, as well as dropping even more hints at what we are working on behind the scenes.
  2. The ‘Interesting article’ section on the Community homepage has been reordered and now highlight our latest and highest trafficked pages. This includes: 
    1. Community News and Updates – February 2022
    2. What do the 'Alerts' mean on my Purifier Humidifier LCD screen?
    3. My machine/App shows a 999 Severe reading, what do I do?
    4. App Release - 5.1.22080
    5. Cleaning the sensor
    6. Keeping your purifier performing at its best

Thanks,

Stuart

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi All,

Since the last update there have several platform improvements, a refresh/update to a number of the community images and the exciting addition of a new Category to the Community. Robot vacuums. 

1. The introduction of a new format to the community home-page, with updated images, layout and an array of new Category and Subcategory banners - In our Community News and Updates – January 2022 we talked about cement the platforms future in the Dyson Digital Space. While there is still some way to go, this is the start of that process. 
  2. The introduction of the Robot Category - In both the Community News and Updates – January 2022 and Community News and Updates – February 2022 we spoke about scaling the platform to include more of the Dyson portfolio of products. While this is the first of many steps, we are very excited to welcome this onto the platform.

March’s edition of the Community News and Update is due soon, and will feature an in-depth overview of both of these points and a look at What’s next? for the community. Do watch this space closely! 

Thanks,

Stuart

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi All

Since the last update we’ve added one new support articles to the Knowledge Base and made an amendment to one of our existing article. 

Robot vacuums 

Air treatment

• The ‘Using Auto mode’ article has been amended to include the machines paused state expectations and highlights that a minimal airflow can be felt. This should help answer questions on how our Purifier react when in this state.

Thanks,

Stuart

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi All

Since the last update we’ve implementation a number of styling changes across the Community homepage. I’ve highlighted these below. 

1. The Banner at the top of the page has had the title and text box moved. This now aligns with the left hand border. Visitors using mobile devices shouldn’t notice a change, however our desktop visitor will.
    • A refreshed Banner image has been imported into this space. This image includes illustrations from both our Air treatment machines and Robot vacuums. 
  2. The ‘Interesting article’ section is now highlighted through the use of a background colour.
  3. The ‘Dyson support’ section has had refreshed images imported against the three support options. The ‘Guides and manuals’, ‘Register your machine’ and ‘Spare parts and accessories’ all now show illustrated images. 

These changes help towards our goal of aligning the Community domain with the other Dyson channels. Read more on how we are aligning with our other Dyson channels by visiting our Community News and Updates – March 2022 article.

In April’s edition of the Community News and Update, we will talk more on other edits and styling improvements we’ll be making to the Community. Watch this space closely! 

Thanks,

Stuart

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi All,

Since our last post, we’ve added a number of new articles to the Knowledge Base, as well as making editing to a handful of our existing article.

Our New Articles

1. The fifth edition of our monthly ‘Community News and Update’ has been added to the Community news and information category. You can link to it here - Community News and Updates – April 2022. This covers the community visitors numbers, our growth, content themes, platform improvements and future planning, as well as dropping even more hints at what we are working on behind the scenes.
  2. We’ve continued to populate the ‘Robot vacuums’ category's ‘Common questions’ section. This includes.
    1. My robot is not docking correctly, what can I do?
    2. How do I set restricted and manage these areas in my home?
    3. My robot is making a unusual noise, what does this mean?
  3.  We’ve added ‘Switching between the different machine that you own and have connected on the App’ to the ‘Tips and tricks’ section on the Community homepage. This article aims to support users of the Dyson App, either installed on their iOS or Android devices, in navigate between multiple machines. 

Content Edited

The following Air treatment & Robot vacuums articles have been edited to include a link to our Dyson YouTube channel. This introduction aims to support users that are seeking further help with using or operating their machine. 

Air treatment

1. Connecting your Purifier
  2. Replacing the machine's filter(s)
  3. Running a Deep clean cycle
  4. Cleaning your machine

Robot vacuum

1. Connecting your robot
  2. Preparing your home
  3. Setting up the dock
  4. Cleaning your robot and the sensor
  5. Cleaning the robot's filter(s)

As time progresses, we will look to include this link to our other already existing articles and those that are newly created.

If you have a suggestion for future content or just simply wish to provide feedback, feel free to create a question or conversation. The best place to do this in our Ask the Community forum.

Thanks,

Stuart

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi All,

Since our last post, we’ve been very busy scaling the community. We’ve expanded to include even more category areas, added a host of new articles to the Knowledge Base and edited a number of existing ones. 

This is alongside rebranding the platform as the Official Dyson Community.

New Categories

In addition to our existing Air treatment and Robot  categories, we’ve added Cordless vacuum cleanersCorded vacuum cleanersHair careLighting and Hand dryers

New Articles

To support this expansion, we’ve added a host of new articles that are aimed to help guide, support, and offer even more advise. 

Under the Cordless vacuum cleaners category we’ve released.

1. My cordless vacuum cleaner is making a pulsing noise, what does this mean?
  2. Can I use my cordless vacuum cleaner to pick up liquids?
  3. Can I leave my cordless vacuum cleaner on charge?
  4. Cleaning the filter(s) on your cordless vacuum cleaner

Under the Corded vacuum cleaners category we’ve released.

1. My corded vacuum cleaner isn't picking anything up, what can I do?
  2. Can I use my corded vacuum cleaner to pick up liquids?
  3. Can I use my corded vacuum cleaner with an extension cable?
  4. Cleaning the filter(s) on your corded vacuum cleaner

Under the Hair care category we’ve released.

1. Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler - Achieving your style
  2. Maintaining your Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler
  3. Dyson Corrale™ straightener - Getting the look you want
  4. Maintaining your Dyson Corrale™ straightener
  5. Changing your Dyson Corrale™ straightener temperature unit
  6. Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer - Styling guides
  7. Maintaining your Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer
  8. Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer - Magnetic styling attachments, what are they and how do they work?

Edited Content

The following articles have been edited and now include references to the Community no longer being in a Proof-of-Concept phase, as well as highlighting the incorporation of our entire category range available from Dyson today.

1. Community Introduction
  2. Read about the Official Dyson Community
  3. Understanding which Dyson machine I own
  4. Community Guidelines / Code of Conduct

That’s it! As always, if you have a suggestion for future content or just simply wish to provide feedback, feel free to create a question or conversation. The best place to do this in our Ask the Community forum.

Thanks,

Stuart

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi All,

Since the last update, we’ve added several articles across our Community homepage and knowledge base.

These articles aim to support users with everyday content, through our new ‘How to:’ articles, and focus on supporting our Hair care and Air treatment users with answer to our common question and sharing of key Tips. This is as well as highlighting our most recent iOS and Android App release.

New Articles

1. How to: Edit your own post
  2. How to: Report inappropriate content
  3. How to: Unsubscribe from Topics and Categories
  4. How can I tell what my hair type is?
  5. Hair care - Styling tips
  6. Why isn't my Dyson fan/purifier cooling my room down?
  7. App Release - 5.1.22240

We’d also released the June’s edition of the ‘Community News and Update’. This highlights the platforms continued growth, top content themes, our recent platform improvements and what we’re planning next. Read more about this by simply clicking on the Community News and Updates – June 2022 link.

Thanks,

Stuart