Dyson Global Air Quality Study

• 11 January 2024
  • 1 reply
Dyson Global Air Quality Study
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
  • Dyson Community Manager
  • 665 replies

2.5 million Dyson air purifiers have revealed what’s in the air we breathe – pollutants like PM2.5, VOCs, NO₂ and formaldehyde.

When comparing indoor and outdoor air quality, we discovered that – in 85% of cases – air quality was worse indoors.

This vital data is improving global awareness of air quality and helps us learn how to improve it. Such as with the development of our specially engineered air purifiers, like our Dyson Purifier Big+Quiet Formaldehyde which has been designed to capture allergens and pollutants as well as destroy formaldehyde present indoors. 

Find out more on the air quality study here: https://www.dyson.co.uk/newsroom/overview/news/Jan-2024/dyson-connected-data-study

For help finding the right Dyson purifier for your needs, take a look at our Help Me Choose page: 

1 reply

I have two air purifier,s and since the last update none of them are giving an accurate recording of air quality both on purple despite unplugging and cleaning sensors removing and reinstalling the app nothing works.  Rang Dyson help line and was told not to worry about it. NOT GOOD ENOUGH  I expected better from Dyson. After complaining by email I was asked for the serial numbers of both which I sent weeks ago but still don't have any answers.