Dyson Zone™ headphones - Dyson's entry into audio | Dyson Community
HEADPHONES

Dyson Zone™ headphones - Dyson's entry into audio

Dyson Zone™ headphones - Dyson's entry into audio
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Dyson excitingly lifted their embargo on the technology unveiling of Dyson Zone™ headphones.

Last week, journalists attended the virtual secret briefing. Media were very impressed by the audio capabilities of the Dyson Zone headphones and their opportunity to understand how Dyson develops new technology, specifically in the audio space.

To learn more information about the product, the audio solution, how it helps to tackle the urban pollution problem and so much more, visit our Dyson Zone™ - Dyson's entry into audio

Don’t forget to sign up using this link to be among the first to hear more about Dyson Zone™ headphones.

Related community articles

Introducing the Dyson Zone™ headphones

See how Dyson headphones produce pure, clean audio

How the Dyson-engineered contact-free visor works

Inside the filtration system of Dyson's air-purifying headphones

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

18 replies

Hi @Stuart Thanks for sharing. 

I previously signed up on the announcement page. Just the other day I was discussing this with a few friends over dinner. I checked to see if there was anything further you shared. Great to see that there is now more information.  

This is something I remember @DavidTaylor having a great interest in. I am sure he will be very happy to see this too.

Pete. 

Userlevel 3

Hi Stuart,

Thank you for updating ourselves and the most recent announcements on the Dyson Zone.

As an avid music listener with an eclectic taste from classical to rock and pop, I am eager to see how these perform against the likes of my current B&O headphones, or the Bose ones that I use when travelling.

Cannot wait for the further updates.

Anyone heard of the CES 2023 even in Las Vegas? I hadn’t but a friend of mine shared a journalists review of the Zone! I am beyond jealous! They’re even a Dyson enthusiast. Audio plays a huge part of their review @GaryF 

https://uk.pcmag.com/health-fitness/144738/ces-2023-hands-on-testing-the-dyson-zone-air-purifying-headphones

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/dyson-zone-first-look-at-tech-firms-controversial-air-purifying-headphones/news-story/01256c020590b2a0b02cd4c49fca92ed

Userlevel 3

@JayJay 

Thank you for providing the links to those reviews.

Both reviews are very positive and certainly whets the appetite for their release, which hopefully is not too far away now.

I've got a few trips abroad coming up in the next 3-6 months, so I am eagerly looking forward to the more detailed and in-depth reviews that will be happening closer to launch time.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Anyone heard of the CES 2023 even in Las Vegas? I hadn’t but a friend of mine shared a journalists review of the Zone! I am beyond jealous! They’re even a Dyson enthusiast. Audio plays a huge part of their review @GaryF 

https://uk.pcmag.com/health-fitness/144738/ces-2023-hands-on-testing-the-dyson-zone-air-purifying-headphones

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/dyson-zone-first-look-at-tech-firms-controversial-air-purifying-headphones/news-story/01256c020590b2a0b02cd4c49fca92ed

Superbly spotted @JayJay. I would have hated if I didn’t get the chance to review these write-ups.

Userlevel 3

Do we have any further updates on when the Dyson Zone are being released in the UK?

I know that they had stated March for the UK, but it has been very quiet since the last update in December. 

Do we have any further updates on when the Dyson Zone are being released in the UK?

I know that they had stated March for the UK, but it has been very quiet since the last update in December. 

I’ve also not seen or heard any more news. I’m hoping that this is the quiet before the storm, but like Gary I’d appreciate an update please @Stuart...

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey GaryF, Fishtown57! 

Great to see your level of enthusiasm!  

We're working hard to bring Dyson Zone to you as soon as possible and should have further news to share soon!

As the saying goes, watch this space! 😁

Stuart

Jesus it’s almost April already 

you guys have screw up big time for missing out the golden moment when Covid / wuhan virus was still a thing 

Hey GaryF, Fishtown57! 

Great to see your level of enthusiasm!  

We're working hard to bring Dyson Zone to you as soon as possible and should have further news to share soon!

As the saying goes, watch this space! 😁

Stuart

just get it out already 

people are tired of waiting 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Great news! 

The Dyson Zone™ headphones are now live for pre-order in China, and will be available to buy in Dyson Demo stores throughout China from 6th April. 

The Dyson Zone will be available in other markets including the US and GB&I from Q2 this year. If you haven’t already registered your interest, sign up on our website and we can keep you in the loop with the latest news: Dyson Zone™ headphones with air purification | announcement

Userlevel 3

Great news! 

The Dyson Zone™ headphones are now live for pre-order in China, and will be available to buy in Dyson Demo stores throughout China from 6th April. 

The Dyson Zone will be available in other markets including the US and GB&I from Q2 this year. If you haven’t already registered your interest, sign up on our website and we can keep you in the loop with the latest news: Dyson Zone™ headphones with air purification | announcement

Thanks for the update Stuart.

The launch in the UK looks to have been pushed back a little, but I get it.

Dyson will want to make sure everything is all good and in place before releasing them fully.

Looking forward to hearing more soon. 

If you are ever looking for someone to do product test and to provide a review beforehand,  you know where I am.  😉

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Superb @Stuart. Thanks for sharing an update!

A little later than I hoped for the UK, but nonetheless I will still be purchasing one. 

Cheers. 

I honestly missed that this was even a thing! They look nice! I wonder if they’ll be available in other colours. I’m not a fan of the Blue. Silver or black would be my preference please 😃.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

For those keeping a close eye on the Zone launch, it went live in China today. Dyson published a store page to go alongside the release: https://www.dyson.cn/product/dyson-zone/dyson-zone-overview.html

There looks to be three colours, with the premium model doubling up on filters and a carry case over the hard case.

I wonder if they’ll bring the Gold and Prussian Blue to the US/GB&I releases. 

The launch article on the China website is a very interesting read: Dyson's first wearable device, the Dyson Zone™ air-purifying headphones, made its world premiere in China

I’m on the look out for real user feedback before making my purchase. If anyone has seen anything, please share 🤙

Userlevel 3

For those that have Instagram, I just came across a 20 second reel showing off the Dyson Zone.

Victoria  and  Dyson   

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrGuYDSorXT/?igshid=ODM2MWFjZDg=

This short reel shows a bit more of the headphones, and a glamorous female wearing them whilst on an aircraft.

Whets the appetite a bit further on the practicalities and how they work in the real life environment.

Some interesting comments and answers also on them also.

Alright everyone!

I take it you’ve all seen they launch in the US yesterday? We now have a whole category dedicated to it - Dyson Zone - Pure audio. Pure air. Anywhere. | Dyson Community

Kirby!