Introducing the Dyson Zone | Dyson Community
HEADPHONES

Introducing the Dyson Zone

• 27 April 2023
  • 12 replies
Introducing the Dyson Zone
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

With the exciting news that the Dyson Zone™️ headphones are set to launch to even more markets, delivering pure Dyson audio with industry-leading noise cancellation and purified airflow to the nose and mouth of every owner, we’re very excited to make an announcement of our own!  

We can now share the expansion of our Community to include a bespoke discussion forum and knowledge base - designed to support owners with product onboarding, in-app functionality, audio, purification, through to maintenance and common queries.  

This expansion includes: 

• Two NEW Community sections - For the discussion and sharing of product knowledge;
    1. New Homepage Category - ‘Headphones’.
    2. New Knowledge base Category - ‘Headphones’.
  • Eight NEW subcategories, individually designed to help onboard and support owners;
    1. New Homepage subcategories;
      • General discussion - For general discussion and help.  
      • Setting up your headphones - For discussion and advice on pairing, connectivity, audio and purification.
      • Controlling your headphones - For discussion and advice with controlling the headphones audio settings, In-App features, manual controls, airflow and more.
      • Maintaining your headphones - For discussion and advice on general maintenance, including filter information, charging, general cleaning and more.
      • Air quality - For discussion and advice on the air quality settings, including the In-App graphs and airflow data.
    2. New Knowledge base subcategories;

Alongside these new sections, we’ve also made a few changes to the homepage layout. Including ‘Headphones’ as a selectable option under our ‘Join the conversation’ section, and the creation of 3 new bespoke badges - these will be awarded to those community members that participate and support each other the most in this new category. 

If you’d like to share any feedback on the headphones, our content or have a suggestion for further content, please leave us a comment below. 

To learn more about the product, the audio solution, how it helps to tackle the urban pollution problem and so much more, visit our Dyson Zone™ - Dyson's entry into audio article. 

The Dyson Zone™️ headphones haven’t launched in my country yet, can I find out when they will? 

Be among the first to hear when the Dyson Zone™ headphones will be available in your market, don’t forget to sign up using the announcement page on your local Dyson website. Selecting ‘Headphones’ in the top navigation. 

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Stuart

Thank you for sharing. This presents an opportunity to read reviews by real owners, over those posted by journalists digitally. 

Fingers crossed this is another step closer to an eventual launch in Europe/GB. 

David. 

For those interested, this users review is 10/10! Convinced me to sign up for more news on the UK website.  TikTok Review of the Dyson Zone

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hiya Stuart.

I’m excited to see this on people and hear their opinions.

Thanks so much for share now! 

Lemon 🍋 

Userlevel 3

Thanks Stuart.

Looking forward to the build up of the UK release, and the reviews of the Dyson Zone.

i know there has been some folk sceptical about how they look, and/or how well they will perform.

I must say that from the photos and reels I've seen on Social Media, they look great.  

Eagerly looking forward to their UK release, which is now sooner rather than later.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

tikky tok “review” is too much. why must people be some dramatic and over the top about things. i could barely give it 3 seconds before i had to stop watching. this is why i don't support tikky tok.

anyway, i LOVE these phones! My daily driver for comparison is AKG N90Qs, so I am not afraid of larger headsets. i have never used apple headphones so i cant compare.

The ANC on the dyson are on par with the AKGs. the ear cushions are soft and make a secure seal that feel great on my head. I do not get tired with the headset and can wear it for longer than an hour. I have had these for about a week now here in LA and the purification effect has been superb. the air smells so fresh. 

The cans got a firmware update yesterday but was unable to find out what the update was about. took about 7 minutes.

lots of “hate” on the interwebs, but most is just people who cant afford them and want to justify why they cant get them by bashing it. not ALL but theres a lot. reddit is terrible so this is why i signed up here to be a part of a community of people who WANT to use the headset.

i like to be an early adopter and hope my use and feedback will inspire dyson to make en even better version 2. the only thing thus far is the low battery life when the purification is on max, but that is to be expected, and im glad you can charge whilst using which is a major plus!

the app has been user friendly and has videos to show you how to make the best out of the dyson zone experience. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

UK launch is 17th May I believe 🥳

Yep. The Independent published the date back in April. Smart marketing by Dyson, or did someone drop the ball… The Independent | Dyson Zone air-purifying headphones launching in May

Userlevel 2
Badge

tikky tok “review” is too much. why must people be some dramatic and over the top about things. i could barely give it 3 seconds before i had to stop watching. this is why i don't support tikky tok.

anyway, i LOVE these phones! My daily driver for comparison is AKG N90Qs, so I am not afraid of larger headsets. i have never used apple headphones so i cant compare.

The ANC on the dyson are on par with the AKGs. the ear cushions are soft and make a secure seal that feel great on my head. I do not get tired with the headset and can wear it for longer than an hour. I have had these for about a week now here in LA and the purification effect has been superb. the air smells so fresh. 

The cans got a firmware update yesterday but was unable to find out what the update was about. took about 7 minutes.

lots of “hate” on the interwebs, but most is just people who cant afford them and want to justify why they cant get them by bashing it. not ALL but theres a lot. reddit is terrible so this is why i signed up here to be a part of a community of people who WANT to use the headset.

i like to be an early adopter and hope my use and feedback will inspire dyson to make en even better version 2. the only thing thus far is the low battery life when the purification is on max, but that is to be expected, and im glad you can charge whilst using which is a major plus!

the app has been user friendly and has videos to show you how to make the best out of the dyson zone experience. 

I was actually wondering about the update as well! Would be nice to see a Topic that just contains Update information :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Heyhey88, Everyone! 

I’ve just released an article highlighting the launch of the Zone in Great Britain, including some information about booking an exclusive experience with a Dyson Export at either the London or Manchester Demo Store. 

Check it out here - Dyson Zone - Now available in Great Britain

Stuart.

Alright @Heyhey88. Did you buy one when it launched in the UK? 😅

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Alright @Heyhey88. Did you buy one when it launched in the UK? 😅

Negative, I’m going to book in at the Trafford centre to try them first. The price does make me wince though 😬

Alright @Heyhey88. Did you buy one when it launched in the UK? 😅

Negative, I’m going to book in at the Trafford centre to try them first. The price does make me wince though 😬

Good idea! I hadn’t thought of that. I’ll follow suit and book a demo. Tbh, I expected a high price point. If the tech isn’t there or the comfort level isn’t high, I doubt I’ll buy.