Welcome to all our new users | Dyson Community

Welcome to all our new users

• 28 October 2021
  • 3 replies
Welcome to all our new users
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Yesterdays App Release - 5.1.21420 saw us expanding the Dyson Link App Community into the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Hong Kong regions. This now means that users in these regions, with a registered EC (Environmental Care) machine can start to browse, interact and use the community site.

Here are a few tips for getting started:

1. The search bar at the top of the Community Homepage searches the entire site. This shows content from both our help and support articles and that which has been created by other users. If you can’t find what you are after here, feel free to create your own topic
  2. The Knowledge base hosts a variety of help and support articles. These range from network compatibility, key features of the app, general machine set up and maintenance through to commonly asked questions. Access it by either clicking on the Knowledge Base link or through the drop-down menu on the Community Homepage.   
  3. If you’ve not already done so, check out our Tips and Tricks forum to learn how to get the most out of future posts you create and general machine advice.

To join our growing community or to simply read more about it, click on the below links:

If you have a specific question, or just need some general help with navigating the site, feel free to post a reply below.

Best, 

Stuart

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @Stuart.

It’s been a while since I logged in last. The homepage looks great, a lot more content than when I joined.

Great to see more people joining the community as well. Welcome to everyone. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi! 
just joined.  Own the following: 

Dyson V15 Detect Absolute

Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool Formaldehyde™ HP09 (Nickel/Gold)

and just ordered a Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool™ HP07 (Black/Nickel)

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi! 
just joined.  Own the following: 

Dyson V15 Detect Absolute

Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool Formaldehyde™ HP09 (Nickel/Gold)

and just ordered a Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool™ HP07 (Black/Nickel)

Welcome @Dudley. Great to have you here 😃! 

If you’ve not already done so, I’d encourage you to head over to our Meet the Community | Introduce yourself!

Stuart