Air Purifier - Not blowing cold air - Help! | Dyson Community
Solved

Air Purifier - Not blowing cold air - Help!

• 3 September 2023
  • 3 replies

My hot & cold fan is not blowing out cold air even when it’s up high there’s not much cold air coming out of the fan changed the filters about 2 -3 month ago so don’t know what it could be so any help would be great-full 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 4 September 2023, 17:08

View original

3 replies

@Debsdek67  I’m going to recommend contacting your local support or using the troubleshooting options on the support page - there, you can enter your Dyson’s serial number and get specific step-by-step directions to troubleshoot the issue.

Visit Dyson.com, navigate to ‘Support’ and select your model from the onscreen options. Here you can walkthrough diagnostics - if there’s no answer/solution a recommendation on the next steps will appear onscreen. 

Is there a chance that you’ve switched the airflow direction, resulting in it blowing out of the rear?

@Debsdek67  I’m going to recommend contacting your local support or using the troubleshooting options on the support page - there, you can enter your Dyson’s serial number and get specific step-by-step directions to troubleshoot the issue.

Visit Dyson.com, navigate to ‘Support’ and select your model from the onscreen options. Here you can walkthrough diagnostics - if there’s no answer/solution a recommendation on the next steps will appear onscreen. 

Thank you very much I will try that thank you