DYSON HP10 first generation lost remote | Dyson Community
Solved

DYSON HP10 first generation lost remote

• 18 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi I have a Dyson HP10 hot cold purifier and have lost remote control , can buy replacement anywhere ,I only discovered it is nor app compatable so it’s stuck on hearing mode so basically no use until I can find the remote , any way to reset it to cold as weather is changing now , 

icon

Best answer by Jack 19 March 2024, 18:10

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @fionnualapxx,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

I’m sorry to hear you’ve lost your remote control, but replacements should be available direct from Dyson.com.

Or if you’d prefer, you can click the round purple button on the Dyson website to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team for help in finding the right part..

Tried Dyson online few times but seem to be out of stock for a while now 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @fionnualapxx,

Apologies if the part you need is currently out of stock - we’re dealing with global supply chain disruptions but we’re doing everything we can to make stock available as soon as we’re able to.

If you use the ‘Keep me updated’ button, we’ll be able to email to let you know as soon as more remotes are made available.