Purifier - How to change settings from heat to cool without the remote | Dyson Community
Solved

Purifier - How to change settings from heat to cool without the remote

• 7 January 2023
  • 4 replies

We lost our remote and Dyson are out of stock. Is it possible to change settings from heat to cool without the remote. When I turn the machine on it just blows hot air and there doesn’t seem to be anywhere to change it over? Can anyone help explain please? 

icon

Best answer by DavidTaylor 7 January 2023, 21:15

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Pauline Healy

Should you be the owner of one of Dyson Purifiers, outline in their Understanding which Dyson Air Treatment machine I own post, connecting the machine to their Dyson App will allow you to control the machine remotely.

There are two posts further posts that will guide you through the downloading, registering, connecting and control the Purifier. 

1. Downloading the Dyson App
  2. In-App remote control

David. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Pauline Healy 

I would also recommend visiting their Joining MyDyson™ and registering your machines post. 

David.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

David! Spot on as usual!  @Pauline Healy, If you have one of their older pre connected fans, you could try turning it off at the plug, waiting around 5 - 10 minutes and switching it on again. This might revert it back to the cooling.

Thank you so much David and Eagles for your support and information. I now have a nice cool room and control via my phone. Much appreciated. 😁