Purifier HP00 - Not oscillation when heating | Dyson Community
Solved

Purifier HP00 - Not oscillation when heating

• 29 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi all, I have recently purchased a HP00 hot and cool fan, however I noticed it doesn’t oscillate when set it to heat, only above 24° it does. Is that normal? 

Thanks!

(Edited by moderator – Tags added) 

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 30 December 2022, 15:23

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @Anya 

Welcome, and thank you for your question. Your HP09 should oscillate, no matter the temperature you set the unit to. If you change airflow, or target temperature, there is a slight delay if you then select the oscillation function, before the unit will begin to oscillate. However, the temperature should play no part. 

I’d be curious to know if the issue remains the same, if you try the oscillate function within the App, versus using the remote control?

We would next suggest heading directly to our online support, simply use our Guides and manuals link. Then select your machine from the options available and navigate through to the ‘Troubleshooting’ page. Here you will find a host of selectable options designed to support you and your machine.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hi @Anya

Whenever there’s been a hint at a fault, it’s always been recommended to me to preform a restart.

'Power Cycling/Restarting' your air treatment machine

I’m not saying this will solve it, but there could very well be an issue that could simply be solved by turning it off and on again..

Charlie.