I can’t install Dyson Link. Slovakia not available | Dyson Community
Solved

I can’t install Dyson Link. Slovakia not available

• 18 August 2022
  • 4 replies

I live in Slovakia. I bought Dyson Air Purifier in Slovakia. But when I try download application from AppStore I see error “This app is currently not available in your country or region”

(Edited by moderator – Tag added) 

icon

Best answer by Stuart 19 August 2022, 16:08

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @mikebelozorov

Checking the English/United Kingdom store version, it doesn’t look like Slovakia is credited under the available languages/country. 

It surprises me that they would sell a connected product without the App compatibility being in place.

From my experience, I’d be leaning towards there being no local cloud infrastructure, hence the inability to download it. That said, you may be able to spoof the location. Try changing the devices location/country, downloading the App and then amending it back. 

Failing this, I’d suggest contacting Dyson.. 

Hi @mikebelozorov @DavidTaylor 

It could be coincidence, but the CM @Stuart has posted - Downloading the Dyson App

This has a caveat - Please note. The Dyson App is not available in all markets or languages. Further information can be found on the individual store page.

I’d be onboard with David’s suggestion. If you’ve been sold a purifier that should connect to the App and that App is available in your country/region, I’d be speaking direct to Dyson.

Pete. 

@WoodenMan how a can speak direct to Dyson? I tried write to Dyson, but I don’t get answer from Dyson still

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @mikebelozorov

Let’s see if we can get you in touch with someone from our local team. 

The contact number for the local team can be found in the ‘Contact us’ section on your regions webpage. Simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and call the on-screen number. 

In the meantime, if you could send me a Private Message with your machine’s serial number, I can look to see if this is indeed a connected product or one of our non-connected purifier, along with any other support we may be able to offer. 

Thanks,

Stuart