Purifier filter replaced last week - Now the display is saying to replace filter | Dyson Community
Solved

Purifier filter replaced last week - Now the display is saying to replace filter

• 3 March 2023
  • 3 replies

How do I fix this?

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 3 March 2023, 11:05

View original

3 replies

Hey @helpwithmine

Give this a go - Resetting the air treatment machine's filter(s).

“”

Once your machine is connected, navigate to the home-screen, selecting the ‘Settings’ icon in the top right, then select ‘Your machine’s settings’.

From here, navigate through to the ‘Air’ section and select ‘Filter management’. 

On the next screen under the image of the filter(s), choose ‘Reset filter life’ and follow the on screen instructions. 

To view instructions on how to ‘Reset filter life’ using the remote, press the setting icon in the top right, then select the ‘Using your machine’ option. 

Resetting the filter in the Dyson App doesn’t reflect on the LCD screen, how do I correct this?

Should resetting the filter life in the Dyson App not reflect on the LCD screen, you’ll need to do this manually using the remote control. 

HEPA Filter - Long press and hold the ‘Timer’ button on the remote. The LCD screen will countdown from five. Once the counter has finished, the Carbon filter will be reset. 

Carbon Filter - Long press and hold the ‘Night’ button on the remote. The LCD screen will countdown from five. Once the counter has finished, the HEPA filter will be reset. 

Jay 💪

The display isn’t showing the filter in red, but is the filter normally on the screen in white and I just don’t remember that

The display isn’t showing the filter in red, but is the filter normally on the screen in white and I just don’t remember that

Completely normal 👍! 

The HP07 we’ve had for around 7-months shows the same. Noticeably the filter image appears less full and the green tick is moving closer to the red line at the top. 

I guess I best order a new filter.