Dyson Robot - How do I see the House Map with the Robots Current Position on it. | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Robot - How do I see the House Map with the Robots Current Position on it.

• 21 August 2023
  • 5 replies

How do I see the House Map with the Robots Current Position on it. 

icon

Best answer by Charliebrown 21 August 2023, 12:15

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

From my knowledge about the Vis Nav you can't see the exact position of where it is however if you have set-up the dyson 360 Map in the Dyson app you can see what room the Dyson Vis Nav is in currently. 

If you would like Steps on how to get your robot to Map places and rooms please let me know.

So no live tracking like Dreame App

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Yeah I don't think it has that but after it cleans a room you can see how much dirt it picked up in each spot by pressing the Clean history button on the Bottom left of the main page.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

It would be best to speak to @Stuart about Live Tracking the Vis Nav.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@Matt Jamison. Give their Mapping your home | Dyson Community post a read. It talks about mapping, zoning and direct cleaning. You can’t directly view the position of the robot in Realtime. Although, if it encounters an obstacle or gets stuck, it will show you where it is on the map. This helps with recovered I guess. 

Maybe they’ll add Realtime review soon.