Airwrap attachments - Which are the best? | Dyson Community
SPOTLIGHTED POST

Airwrap attachments - Which are the best?

• 5 April 2023
  • 6 replies
Airwrap attachments - Which are the best?
  • Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Heya everyone! 

I got the Dyson Airwrap in November, and I’ve only really used the smoothing dryer and the 30mm barrel. These are by far my favourite. I’ve not really tried using the other barrels, but feel like I'm starting to miss out.

Is there any benefit to using the other barrels? Which attachments do others use the most?

Pics welcome! 😁

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey @Buffyh 

Thanks for sharing this with the community! It’s a great question! 

I can’t think of a better place for this to be, then in our ‘Featured’ section of the homepage! Combined with our ‘Spotlighted Post’ tag, it should help it to stand out even more to our other owners and help you get that all important answer 😀

While you wait, check out one of our other ‘Spotlighted Posts’, which provides a great comparison on the different sized barrels available - Airwrap Curling - Barrel Comparison Video!

Don’t forget to visit our Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler: Understanding the attachment and accessories article either - I am completely bias, but I think this gives a great overview of the attachments, as well as a short tutorial video 😎

Thanks, 

Stuart

Heyaa @Buffyh

I think Stuart’s shared the link to my post already, butttt here’s the YouTube video just in case 😍!

I really think the 20mm is underrated. You should give it a try 😅!

Ariel

Heyaa @Buffyh

I think Stuart’s shared the link to my post already, butttt here’s the YouTube video just in case 😍!

I really think the 20mm is underrated. You should give it a try 😅!

Ariel

Such a great video! x 

Please make a more robust round or oval shaped attachment. Something with both boar/wire and plastic bristles. The round brush isn’t wide enough for us super long haired girls and something yeah mere you really flip out the ends would be helpful!  The current round brush attachment it’s just too small. 

Please make a more robust round or oval shaped attachment. Something with both boar/wire and plastic bristles. The round brush isn’t wide enough for us super long haired girls and something yeah mere you really flip out the ends would be helpful!  The current round brush attachment it’s just too small. 

Hello. I ordered the rounded brush off the website. I use it with the hairdryer connector. https://www.dyson.it/support/journey/tools/971061-03

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, I have the OG Airwrap, but I use the thin, 0.8 inch long barrels on mine. Absolute game-changer. My hair is longer and the short vs. long barrels really give a very different look. Would definitely recommend if you have thick and long hair, since it catches all of my hair and gives it a really nice, elongated curl look. When I’m looking for tighter curls, I usually grab the standard barrels. If you’re looking for long waves, I would for sure try those ones out.