SPOTLIGHTED POST

Dyson Airwrap™️ multi-styler - Curling - GRWM TikTok

• 9 January 2023
  • 4 replies
Dyson Airwrap™️ multi-styler - Curling - GRWM TikTok
  • Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Heyyyy! 

So I follow ‘Airwrap Tutorial’ tag on TikTok! If you don’t already you should! 

There are soooooo many tips, short cuts and little bitty things that just make it seem easier to use every day. There are literally thousands of videos! 

I struggle with curling my hair! The weather doesn’t help! Once I got the airwrap, my curling wand went in the recycling! I really found these videos helped me keep them in for longer and means they don’t drop out after a few hours! I wanted to share them with this little community!

1. Curls that last! - https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFKcvTQN/
  2. Curling 101 - https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFKc43jf/

Ariel 😘

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

OMG! I did NOT think to use TIKTOK for this! 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Airheads 

We love this post so much, we’re added it to our ‘Spotlighted Posts’ tag and featured it on our homepage - Thanks for sharing 😀!

TikTok has such a wide variety of content across our entire Dyson range. It’s specifically great in this example as it has so much on styling, across various hair types and across our entire hair care range. 

In case you’ve not come across it yet, Dyson also have their own Youtube channel, which has a host of content designed to help owners get set up and familiar with their machine. We’ve even share our own tips on Curling on the Community - Dyson Airwrap™️ multi-styler - Tips for longer lasting curls. Might be worth a look if you’ve not visited yet 😁!

Stuart

Hi @Airheads 

We love this post so much, we’re added it to our ‘Spotlighted Posts’ tag and featured it on our homepage - Thanks for sharing 😀!

TikTok has such a wide variety of content across our entire Dyson range. It’s specifically great in this example as it has so much on styling, across various hair types and across our entire hair care range. 

In case you’ve not come across it yet, Dyson also have their own Youtube channel, which has a host of content designed to help owners get set up and familiar with their machine. We’ve even share our own tips on Curling on the Community - Dyson Airwrap™️ multi-styler - Tips for longer lasting curls. Might be worth a look if you’ve not visited yet 😁!

Stuart

Heyyy!

This is fantastic! I really didn’t think I’d get noticed for sharing these. I am so glad I did 😍!

Ariel 😘

Hi @Airheads.

My airwrap is making my mornings easier and quicker now. I had to wait to get familiar with everyday use. I watched YouTube and now TikTok, because of you. Thank you. 

Maria.