Hear me out on the Dyson Air Wrap | Dyson Community
Sticky SPOTLIGHTED POST

Hear me out on the Dyson Air Wrap

• 18 November 2022
  • 9 replies
Hear me out on the Dyson Air Wrap
Userlevel 3
Badge +1

It’s never easy justifying the price you pay for top quality tools. But it’s always easy selling something that you are truly confident in. It is on display every day and I make a big deal showing everyone it is the only styling tool at my work station. And I’m my trolly they will see my scissors and the attachment parts to the air wrap.

As a stylist if I know that my client is using this in their spare time . I already know that they are doing their job in looking after their hair themselves . Ensuring they’re using recommended products too. It leaves me with less roadblocks when it comes to their service which a lot of the time my biggest time waster is working carefully around damaged and fragile hair. I use it for my weekly blow wave concessions and some of my clients even have one of their own. Because of this Almost 80% of my clientele use the air wrap once a week with me or at home. This has become their only styling source for the week.

My clientele are my walking advertisement. As well as their colour they say they’re mainly being complimented on the condition and healthiness of their hair . I am 22 years old and I am a senior stylist. When I tell you that the Dyson air wrap is the main character in my career right now . Believe me. Being my 5th year in the industry I strive to be the best early on in my career , my vision for my future is being well known for offering consistent high quality care for everyone.

The Dyson air wrap is so beautifully and scientifically designed. Every little detail. We need to give it more recognition!!

9 replies

Hello. 

Please excuse my broken English language. 

I have Dyson Supersonic in Italy. love it 💕! Forever wished for the Airwrap. Maybe I will next year or soon.  

Hair health is very important to us. My family use the supersonic like me. One reason for buying Dyson. 

Do you have tips or recommended care products to help keep hair strong looking? I use local heat spay Gama. This does help. 

Grazie 

Maria.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

OMG! We love this! 😍

Our apprentices got one night! The group WhatsApp’s blown up already with styles, tips and GRWM vids! We’re all so excited to use it. 

We’re been looking at upgrading our four Supersonics for Airwraps for what seems like ever! This is 100% the push we all needed!

Team Sally 😁! x

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Rahthehairstylist 

We love this post so much, we’re added it to our ‘Featured Article’ section on the homepage. 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts 😀

We can’t wait to hear more...

Stuart

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello. 

Please excuse my broken English language. 

I have Dyson Supersonic in Italy. love it 💕! Forever wished for the Airwrap. Maybe I will next year or soon.  

Hair health is very important to us. My family use the supersonic like me. One reason for buying Dyson. 

Do you have tips or recommended care products to help keep hair strong looking? I use local heat spay Gama. This does help. 

Grazie 

Maria.

Thank you so much for your comment ! Everyone’s hair is different which is beautiful! And I have a ton of products that I love using . Personally using less heat on the hair is best. That’s why with the blow wave concessions my clients are guaranteed a really thorough blow wave once a week . That’ll last them the week and they don’t find it necessary to use extra heat . The less we touch our hair gives the cuticle more time to naturally re build its self to then become stronger. I recommend using products that work from the inside out such as an argan oil! Always Let the product do the work from the inside and let the air wrap do the work on the outside. The basic laws of Haircare still apply such as the use of satin pillowcases and avoiding habits that damage our hair. This is just my own theory that works for me I hope I have answered your question! 🫶🏻

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

OMG! We love this! 😍

Our apprentices got one night! The group WhatsApp’s blown up already with styles, tips and GRWM vids! We’re all so excited to use it. 

We’re been looking at upgrading our four Supersonics for Airwraps for what seems like ever! This is 100% the push we all needed!

Team Sally 😁! x

Wow this is awesome ! Well this is definitely the push you needed . After consistently using the air wrap you will see results ! At first I was told I was mad. But tell your clients to be patient with you and trusting the process yourself is important because if you believe then your clients will too ! 
happy shopping ❤️

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Rahthehairstylist 

We love this post so much, we’re added it to our ‘Featured Article’ section on the homepage. 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts 😀

We can’t wait to hear more...

Stuart

Wow thank you ! I hope it reaches the ones who have been sitting on the edge of purchasing!! I appreciate your share 🙌🏼

My Airwrap was delivered on Friday and I found it so easy to use and I love the packaging. I even took it to my friends house the following night like a child with a new toy they want to show off! My only problem was that I have very thick hair and found the curls didn’t last long. Does anyone have any advice? 

Hiya @mayday!

@SalonSally gave me fantastic recommendations for my air wrap drama! 

I don’t want to take credit for passing it along! It was all her and the team! Start with wet or damp hair! This is a must for keeping the style! Also use a heat spray ☺️

Love this 😍 I also have the Airwrap and agree that it needs so much more recognition!!