Airwrap - New Owner Review | Dyson Community

Airwrap - New Owner Review

• 30 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Cute and everything, but if only Dyson had a brush attachment like the Revlon brush, this would be perfect and everything a woman needs. I’ve been styling my hair since I was 13; that's 25 years of my life. I started old school with a blow dryer and a brush. It would take me over an hour to do it this way. Until The Revlon brush, which takes me 10-15 minutes. The downside is that the air quality is not as good as Dayson's because it creates a lot of Smoke. But the brush is everything, especially the new brush 2.0. So, please, please, please make a better brush attachment like the new Revlon brush tick round and with two kinds of bristles. The one the air wrap comes with is useless if you have long hair.

This is just a sincere review from a real women that has been seeking for a better way to style her hair an entire life. 

(Edited by moderator – Title amended) 

Stuart 1 year ago

Hi @susana.mize 

Thanks for leaving us a review! 

I see that @SalonSally has already responded, sharing some great insight and a video to help you get the most out of blow drying your hair!

There are two articles on the Community which I feel could also help you with styling: The first provide insight into how your hair type is defined, while the second host several videos that walk through achieving multiple styling with the Dyson Airwrap™️ multi-styler.

1. How can I tell what my hair type is?
  2. Dyson Airwrap™️ multi-styler - Achieving your style

I hope this helps. 

Stuart

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

What a great review 😊! 

Several of our clients have used Revlon appliances. They really are fantastic. The Brush is revolutionary, and is very very cheap in comparison. One of our chairs uses them almost exclusively.

Now while it’s quick, in comparison we’ve found it to dry hair out faster, and it runs hotter than the Dysons we use. This damages the hair over time. A nightmare for us hairdressers! 

If the airwrap is anything like the supersonic hairdryer, it shouldn’t overheat, damage or dry out the hair. It might be worth revisiting some of the attachments, trying other styles and watching some GRWM videos on YouTube. It might take a little longer to achieve in the beginning, but honestly the hair will thank you. 

In our opinion, this video is a great place to start - Airwrap - Blow dry

Sally.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @susana.mize 

Thanks for leaving us a review! 

I see that @SalonSally has already responded, sharing some great insight and a video to help you get the most out of blow drying your hair!

There are two articles on the Community which I feel could also help you with styling: The first provide insight into how your hair type is defined, while the second host several videos that walk through achieving multiple styling with the Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler.

1. How can I tell what my hair type is?
  2. Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler - Achieving your style

I hope this helps. 

Stuart

Userlevel 1

A larger round brush attachment is really the only piece missing from the airwrap. I love mine and how non-damaging it is, but I miss the larger round brush attachment. Even if there was one the size of the dry bar single shot, that would be more than enough for me. I would by this attachment so fast! Crossing my fingers for future developments and releases that this is on the roadmap! 🙏🙏🙏