Supersonic hair dryer - Professional Review | Dyson Community
Sticky SPOTLIGHTED POST

Supersonic hair dryer - Professional Review

• 20 October 2022
  • 1 reply
Supersonic hair dryer - Professional Review
Userlevel 5
Badge +5

My Salon, stylist and clients love our Supersonics - We love it so much that we now have four of them.

There’s an enormous number of reviews out there and I should be sharing more than I am, but I wanted to show people my favourites. The reason I upgraded the salon’s hair dryers to Dyson is because of one review in particular. TheSalonGuy - Honest Review from a Stylist of the Dyson Pro Hair Dryer - TheSalonGuy. For me, their video really brought the ease of styling to life.

Another that I think demonstrated the drying speed and incorporates the entire salon experience is - Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Pro in Action! 

I’d love if others shared their favourite videos, maybe I could learn something new, a reason to buy a Airwrap maybe? 😀

(Converted to Featured Article)

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @SalonSally

What a wonderful post 🤗! It’s fantastic we now have a group of stylists on the community! Welcome, welcome, welcome. 

I’m hoping I get treated to a Supersonic this year for Christmas! I’ve dropped multiple hints, even leaving the Dyson website open and their YouTube videos on loud. I’m really looking forward to trying all the different looks. 

Grace.