Which Dyson (Hair Care) styling product should I buy? | Dyson Community
Solved

Which Dyson (Hair Care) styling product should I buy?

• 26 August 2023
  • 3 replies

I am 59 years old and a complete beginner in styling my hair. I have naturally wavy/curly hair and generally let my hair dry naturally but as I am getting older feel the need to calm the frizz a little and smooth it, sometimes in a wavy style and sometimes a little straighter. It is beginning to thin a little and is fragile . It is shoulder length. I was thinking about a heated brush to use after drying and in between washes. Which product would you suggest?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 27 August 2023, 18:34

View original

3 replies

@Sue Yardley Thanks so much for your interest in Dyson hair care tech. Truly, you may find some trial-and-error is in order to help you achieve the results you’re looking for.

The link below is a great place to start for guides on getting the most from our hair care machines depending on your hair type, etc.

Start there, and I hope some of our community members will chime in with some tips of their own 😀.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Sue… I am the same age with the same hair. I just bought the AirStrait and it works pretty good. It straightens the frizz without high heat. It’s like a blow dryer masquerading as a straight iron LOL. Or maybe it’s the other way around :-)

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Heya darlin!

If you’ve not already made up your mind, you should visit this page - Help me Choose - Hair care | Dyson Community

Simple input, you’ll no doubt get the answer you’re after!

Good luck now!

Lemon 😍 x