360 Eye fault 11.6.-1 : what does this mean? | Dyson Community
Solved

360 Eye fault 11.6.-1 : what does this mean?

• 10 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge
  • Novice Member
  • 3 replies

I've owned another 360 since 2018 whilst I worked at Dyson and recently found another on eBay. It's throwing this fault code and flashing red lights. Any ideas how serious this is (ie is this a dud)?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 14 August 2023, 15:27

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 5

Not sure. This might be an internal code that means more to Dyson. They’ve been able to tell me what the issue was on mine before. Something to do with access the script log for errors. Have you tried reaching out to the team at Dyson?

Userlevel 5

Any luck here? - Support | Troubleshooting | Dyson

Flashing/pulsing is usually a critic fault. Battery or processer. Dyson will be able to tell you more, but be prepared for it to cost some $$.

Hi @Jpp 

Thanks for letting us know about this.

The best way to resolve the issue is by following the troubleshooting guide.

I’ll make sure your feedback is shared with the relevant departments for you.

Our customer service experts are always best place to help in situations like this, and where we'd usually encourage you to continue the conversation with them.

To do this, simply click on our Guides and Manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact Us" section of the page, and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’. 

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page. 

Thanks,

Badge

Hi Chad - I found that the Digital chat channel was the most responsive having reached a dead end over WhatsApp (triggered my post on here).

The machine was collected for repair yesterday.

Thanks.