360 heurist wifi is not reset | Dyson Community
Question

360 heurist wifi is not reset

Hello,
I have a 360 heurist. Long story short, I got my Wi-Fi replaced and I tried to reset it using the USB files they provide in their support pages.
Now, the robot is completely stuck. The Wi-Fi light is blinking but does nothing.
What can I do ?
Thanks 

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @mustafa.telsiz,

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about this. For support, you'll need to speak directly with our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region. They’ll be able to take some additional details and walk you through some simple troubleshooting steps when you have your machine easily to hand, to help resolve this and get your machine reconnected to your Wi-fi network.

Please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!

Hello. Are there simpler ways of communication? Wouldn't it be better if you could direct us from here on what to do on WhatsApp, so that everyone can see it and those who have this problem can find a solution? I want support please. I do not know English much.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @mustafa.telsiz,

You haven’t mentioned which country you’re based in, but you’ll be able to find all of the contact links available locally on the Contact Us or Support pages on Dyson.com.

Hope this helps.

I am writing from Turkey. But Dyson here does not support this product. That's why I'm trying to find a solution. I have only used the device for 5 months and now it is sitting idle. Because I can't reset wifi. If I reset the wifi and re-install the software, the problem will be solved.