Dyson App not available in my region | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Dyson App not available in my region

• 22 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I bought a vis 360 vacuum cleaner in Austria. And after returning home, I found out that the My dyson application is not supported in Slovakia. How is it even possible when dyson sells products in Slovakia that require the use of an application?
When will the application be available for Slovakia?
Until then, the vacuum cleaner is useless to me and was it a waste of money?

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @karin89,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

Please note, we advise against purchasing Dyson machines from one country for use in another. This may limit our ability to offer an effective level of service in the event of a breakdown, and may also mean that spare parts or repairs aren’t covered under the Dyson guarantee.

The MyDyson™ app isn’t available in all markets and languages. Dyson air treatment machines include a remote control which allows you to use them without the MyDyson app. However the Dyson 360 Vis Nav™ robot does require connection with the MyDyson™ app to enable use - this machine isn’t available for sale in Slovakia.

You would need to contact the retailer you purchased from to discuss your options for returning your machine for a refund. This will depend on the retailer’s terms and conditions, and isn’t a conversation we can influence.

I’m sorry if this wasn’t the news you were hoping for, but I’ll be happy to pass your feedback around app availability to the right people for you.