Dyson Robot (Vis Nav) - When will it be available in the UK? | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Robot (Vis Nav) - When will it be available in the UK?

• 17 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Can anybody tell me when this will be on sale in the UK? 

icon

Best answer by Stuart 18 September 2023, 11:21

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

I suspect soon. A new section went upon their website for signup last week: Vacuum Cleaners | Dyson. You’ll be taken here when you click: Dyson | Dyson 360 Vis Nav signup

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @andy1955,

A great question - I can’t provide you with an official answer ahead of any upcoming business announcement.

However, I should be able to share an update on this very soon! 😃

Stuart

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @andy1955

Great news! The Dyson 360 Vis Nav is now available to purchase in the UK!

After a short sign-up period, the team launched with the late yesterday afternoon. 

If you head over to Dyson UK homepage (Link:Dyson.co.uk), you’ll be promoted to read more about the product, including with the options to add it to a basket for checkout. 

As I am of course pre-empting your purchase, here’s some key onboarding information I’d personally start with:

(1) Setting up your home | Robot vacuums | Dyson Community | Dyson Community

(2) Scheduling, mapping and zoning | Robot vacuums | Dyson Community | Dyson Community

Don’t forget to add it to the Dyson App once it arrives. There’s even more features available once you do 😁!

Can’t wait to hear how you get on!

Stuart

Userlevel 1

Hi,

Already bought it last week after I received an email from Dyson saying I could purchase 1 week early. So far it has done a great job cleaning and finds it’s way about great. Only thing I would improve is the battery it runs down very quickly on the higher setting and auto.