Has the Dyson 360 Heurist been discontinued? | Dyson Community
Solved

Has the Dyson 360 Heurist been discontinued?

• 23 May 2023
  • 4 replies

• Rookie Member
  • 1 reply

Dyson 360 Heurist disappeared form the website and it’s now possible to book the Dyson 360 visnav.

I’m not planning to get rid of my Dyson 360 Heurist anytime soon,

1. is it being discontinued?
  2. for how long will the app support this model?
  3. for how long Dyson will support replacement parts?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 25 May 2023, 09:38

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

The launch of the latest vis nav doesn’t necessarily mean the Heurist has been discontinued. I suspect they run batch manufacturing, and have a reduced stock due to manufacturing the newer model. Once this has met demand, I’d expect they’d restart manufacturing. 

Legally, dyson have to manufacture parts between 7 - 10 years. They still have some parts for the Eye, which launched in 2014. 

I’d suspect the app support would be there for the life of the product. 

Hi @Fra 

Thank you for raising this with the wider community. 

We can confirm that the Dyson 360 Heurist  has not retired. @Charliebrown is correct, we would supply all parts or service for a machine if it has not retired. 

Like many technology industry retailers, a shortage of resources and materials, manufacturing control orders and inflation have impacted our business and production on a global scale. While Dyson are proactively looking into alternative solutions, this means that some parts and machine may be available in limited quantities or out of stock for a prolonged period. Due to these fluctuations and other variables, we unfortunately wouldn’t be able to provide an exact date on when stock will be replenished or an assurance of a date when it would be available again.

At times when stock is not available, we are always happy to check into other options to resolve an issue as well. 

If you need further support after this, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’. 

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page. 

Regards,

Thank you guys!!

Thank you guys!!

Always a positive to get confirmation from the mods! Great work Dyson 😎!