Robot vacuum drop in price - Feedback | Dyson Community

Robot vacuum drop in price - Feedback

• 28 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Bit annoyed that the latest robot vac has come down £200 in price since a bought mine on the first week of release.

Stuart 5 months ago

Hi @andy1955

Thanks for calling this out! It’s a good spot! 

As Dyson are constantly assess the standalone selling price of all their products, changes in the price may vary overtime. This is in line with factors such as local currencies, taxes, shipping, and other variations in costs of production and parts. As of such, the price of the Dyson 360 Vis Nav may vary since the launch date as you’ve noticed. 

This price variation shouldn’t be seen as a negative - Dyson remain committed to continuing to develop their Floorcare technologies to offer users effective and efficient home cleaning solutions. 

Thanks, 

Stuart

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @andy1955

Thanks for calling this out! It’s a good spot! 

As Dyson are constantly assess the standalone selling price of all their products, changes in the price may vary overtime. This is in line with factors such as local currencies, taxes, shipping, and other variations in costs of production and parts. As of such, the price of the Dyson 360 Vis Nav may vary since the launch date as you’ve noticed. 

This price variation shouldn’t be seen as a negative - Dyson remain committed to continuing to develop their Floorcare technologies to offer users effective and efficient home cleaning solutions. 

Thanks, 

Stuart

Userlevel 1

I can’t describe how ripped off I feel £200. A gesture would not go amiss, if you look up how much I have spent with Dyson. 

Userlevel 4

I can’t describe how ripped off I feel £200. A gesture would not go amiss, if you look up how much I have spent with Dyson. 

Dyson Zone - Now available in Great Britain | Dyson Community launched in England 5 months ago!! Anywhere between 30 - 60 days then I get it, I’d be annoyed. But 5 MONTHS! I wouldn’t hold your breath!