How can I get help with my Dyson light in Ireland? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

How can I get help with my Dyson light in Ireland?

• 12 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi all

I’ve got a Dyson replacement light in April. The replacement didn’t work, so I’ve returned it following Dysons instructions.  Two months later, after multiple calls today when I called again to check the progress, the agent told me the number is incorrect. I need to contact their business account support   

I told him that I’ve been using 014757109 for all the calls and always been told the issue will be addressed within two to three days. I’ve asked him to check with someone else and the Dyson agent decided to hang up on me. 

this is getting ridiculous.  The service is so bad and I’m looking for another way to get this resolved. 

I’m wondering if I need to go through the small court claim process to get this resolved?  Any suggestions?

Thank you 

nModeration edit - title updated]

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Jennyzhang,

In the event of a breakdown, it's always our aim to make the resolution as quick and painless as possible, and I can only apologise that this hasn't happened on this occasion. Please be assured your feedback has been shared with the right teams.

I’m glad you’ve since confirmed all is now resolved, but you're welcome to come back to us here at the Dyson Community if you need further advice or support at any point.