dyson hand dryer - None commercial purchase | Dyson Community
Solved

dyson hand dryer - None commercial purchase

• 24 July 2022
  • 7 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

My partner and I went to our local pub over the weekend. Since our last visit they’d installed tap hand dryers in the bathrooms. 

We’d love to put one in the new en-suite. Does anyone know if the general public can buy or is it just for business?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 25 July 2022, 09:26

View original

7 replies

Hi Kibble, thanks for getting in touch.

We currently don't offer this product to the general public, it is currently only available for commercial use. 

You can read more about the products we have for business by visiting our Dyson website, navigating through the ‘Shop’ dropdown and selecting ‘Products for business’. 

Regards.

Great. Thanks for sharing the business link. 

Really interesting read. 

You're welcome @Kibbleb. Glad you found the business link useful. 

Regards. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

@Kibbleb .. 

I’d registered interest in a bulk order of Tap dryer 18 months ago. Kitchen, washroom, toilet and en-suit. They called within 24 hours, discussing price, installation and future service cost. We decided against it. The wife changed her mind on aesthetics. 

Nothing to lose in registering. 

David. 

Hi @DavidTaylor 

I hadn’t thought of that. It’s great that they could look at quoting for the general public. I've registered my interest as you’d suggested.

Initially we’d only want the one installed. If there is a minimum cost/unit amount, I guess we could look into more. Fingers crossed that it's a positive outcome. 

Cheers. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

@Kibbleb 

Swinging back around to this after more than a month, I saw a post on LinkedIn which highlights a rough costing PCM for leasing on of their hand dryers.

@Kibbleb

Swinging back around to this after more than a month, I saw a post on LinkedIn which highlights a rough costing PCM for leasing on of their hand dryers.

Great. Thanks for sharing @DavidTaylor!

I had a call back, we’ve got an engineer coming out later this month. We can’t wait to have this as an addition to our renovation.