Help in Contacting Dyson Support? | Dyson Community

Help in Contacting Dyson Support?

• 7 December 2022
  • 6 replies

How to find help with Dyson customer services?

I placed an order on the 22nd November for 2 x 40 mm airwrap barrels (long hair). At this time I could have purchased the same from another retailer and received my order. Dyson have just cancelled my order on 7th December leaving me without the Christmas gifts so needed and without any opportunity to order elsewhere as they are no longer available elsewhere. (This is terribly poor service Dyson, shame on you!) I think Dyson should have advised me that these items were out of stock rather than waiting over two weeks to tell me and then let me down.

My question is: How can I contact Dyson to ask for help?  I have checked Dyson’s website for an email address to advise them but there is none.  I have contacted them on whatsapp and they haven’t responded.  I have tried the chatbop but it doesn’t understand my question.  

Does anyone have an email address I can use please?

(Edited by moderator – Tags added/Title amended)

Karen Jones 1 year ago

Thank you everyone!  I eventually got through to someone on the phone who has helped but may not get these Christmas gifts in time unfortunately.  Having tried the chatbop which didn’t work at all, the whatsapp for an  hour and a half and was left hanging, and being cut off on the phone, I was starting to give up!  Hopefully the promised resolution will come through, fingers crossed!

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Heya! Oh, how dreadful! Did they not give you a reason why the order was cancelled?

The last time I looked I couldn’t find an email address!! Everything they’ve ever sent to me comes from a noreply@dyson. If it isn’t online, I don’t think they use it any longer.

Calling them to discuss this is probably your best bet! That way one of their reps can look at the order and even check on stock. You never know, they may be able to replace this for you 😁!

The moderators shared a link that takes you through to the Dyson contact page. Try this link. Guides and manuals 

I hope you get this sorted fast.

Emma 😀

Yep. I don’t think they use the email channel much any longer. Favouriting WhatsApp and the telephone instead. I guess it’s more of a direct response. I’ve waited days to hear back from other companies through their email help.

Thank you for all your replies - all very much appreciated! 

Hey! I waited around an hour for a reply via WhatsApp earlier today. If I wasn’t busy planning a Christmas party, I would have just called. I imagine they’re super super busy, it being right after black Friday and Cyber weeks.

Thank you everyone!  I eventually got through to someone on the phone who has helped but may not get these Christmas gifts in time unfortunately.  Having tried the chatbop which didn’t work at all, the whatsapp for an  hour and a half and was left hanging, and being cut off on the phone, I was starting to give up!  Hopefully the promised resolution will come through, fingers crossed!

Heya!! You know, it’s not on their website and doesn’t come up via Google!! I found an old one that I message back in 2016!! askdyson@dyson.co.uk! No promising it still works!!