About a free Airwrap/Supersonic Wide-tooth comb - Is it still available? | Dyson Community
Solved

About a free Airwrap/Supersonic Wide-tooth comb - Is it still available?

• 13 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi there,I want to ask, I heard from my friend, if I have a Dyson hair dryer, and then I have the serial number of the product, can I exchange it for free and get a dyson supersonic comb? ,Thanks

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 15 April 2023, 16:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2

No. The promotions expired. 

Yes. I can confirm. The promotion has expired. I spoke to Dyson over LiveChat. It ended at the end of February. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Wsw9810,

This offer has now expired, so it's no longer available for redemption. But if you did register your interest during the offer period via the ‘Notify Me’ option, and haven't been able to claim your order yet, our local Customer Care team may still be able to help. 

As a reminder, this attachment has been engineered specifically for an audience of users with the Type 3 – Curly hair or Type 4 - Coily hair classification. Those who fall outside of this classification, may not see a benefit from use. If you’re not sure on your hair type, please refer to our Hair Guide article.

To continue this conversation through either our WhatsApp/Facebook Messaging channel, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select the appropriate option. 

Thanks,

Stuart