Airwrap - Oval Brush Attachment Please! | Dyson Community
Solved

Airwrap - Oval Brush Attachment Please!

• 23 February 2024
  • 1 reply

As many previous posts have mentioned, it would be incredible if an oval brush accessary was made available for the Airwrap. (Unfortunately, the new “large round volumizing brush” does not fit the bill and is not what customers are asking for with the request for an oval brush.) An attachment with a brush shape and bristles similar to those on competitor products such as the Drybar Double Shot and Revlon One-Step would be an incredible value add for the Airwrap. I’m trying to find an alternative to those products due to their being insanely loud and causing heat damage. This led me to spring for the Airwrap.

I received mine a few days ago and while there are many aspects I like about it, I simply cannot achieve the same styling results without having this type of attachment, which has me strongly considering returning the Airwrap...

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 24 February 2024, 17:49

View original

1 reply

Hi @mkmk2323  That is a great suggestion. Dyson always is innovating and we love to listen to our customers needs. Since we are a global market, I suggest keeping an eye out on your regions Dyson website for new items that may be released in the future.