Airwrap/Supersonic Promotion - Wide-tooth comb (March 2022) | Dyson Community
Solved

Airwrap/Supersonic Promotion - Wide-tooth comb (March 2022)

Userlevel 1

Interested to hear if anyone actually got the free upgrade attachment offer for the Airwrap? The comb attachment was offered free for customers but it was never available, put in my notify me request and never heard anything. Now it is not even on the website.

(Moderation edit - Tags Added/Category Updated/Title Updated) 

icon

Best answer by Stuart 17 April 2023, 17:23

View original

12 replies

Hey Hun! First I am hearing of this!! I feel I am missing out 😂!

Was it part of a promotion when you ordered??

x

If it’s part of a promotion/sale offer, it will arrive separately. 

How to: Check on the progress of a delivery

“Some offers and promotions may have different delivery timescales, which will be outlined in the terms and conditions for each promotion. This will also be confirmed in the confirmation email received at dispatch.”

Kirby. 

Userlevel 1

It was offered about 18 months ago, when the new colour and attachments came out. If you had an airwrap, you could get a free attachment by entering your serial number and date of purchase, then ordering it. Kibbleb, thanks for the information, but I was never able to order it, it was always out of stock, and, despite putting my email in to be notified, I still haven’t heard anything and it is still not available to order. I no longer meet the terms and conditions as it has taken so long. I was just wondering if anyone had received their free upgrade or had the same issues as me.

Gosh! I wasn’t even aware I could of ordered one of these for free 😪! I still have 6 months left on my warranty. Is there a link you can share for me to try and order it for free?   

Userlevel 1

No, sorry, it has disappeared, you can see a picture of it on the overview page, scroll down to “Dryers to prepare and finish”, there it is, to the right, large comb attachment. But it is not on the attachment page, and not available to order. It just disappeared. When it was on the attachment page, it was always unavailable.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Tapgirl

Thanks for highlighting this. 

While promotion such as these are subject to certain terms, and usually have an expiry date for enrolment, I want to do my own due diligence and discuss this matter with the appropriate team(s).

Once I’ve gained a better understanding of this early 2022 promotion, I will reach back out to you. This should be within the next 24 hours.

Speak soon, 

Stuart 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Tapgirl

Thanks for your patience whilst I awaited a reply from the appropriate team(s). 

They’ve provided me with the campaign information for this promotion and I’ve now been able to read up on the offer. 

At this time, I’d need to look at gathering some further information from you, which will help inform the next steps. 

Could I please ask that you drop me a private message through the Community platform? In this message, please include your full name, address information and the serial number of your machine. 

To send me a private message, simply hover over my image icon and left click. This will take you into my profile. Once here, click the ‘Send message’ button. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks, 

Stuart

Hi guys!

Is the promotion for a free wide comb attachment on the new airwrap still going?

I actually ordered this several weeks ago and got a confirmation on the screen but I am yet to receive an email for order confirmation. I too have been waiting for ages and received notification that it was back in stock.

I also received an email that the item is back in stock but I can no longer find the link on the website that says free attachment. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi Everyone, 

This offer has now expired, so it's no longer available for redemption. But if you did register your interest during the offer period via the ‘Notify Me’ option, and haven't been able to claim your order yet, our local Customer Care team may still be able to help. 

As a reminder, this attachment has been engineered specifically for an audience of users with the Type 3 – Curly hair or Type 4 - Coily hair classification. Those who fall outside of this classification, may not see a benefit from use. If you’re not sure on your hair type, please refer to our Hair Guide article.

To continue this conversation through either our WhatsApp/Facebook Messaging channel, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select the appropriate option. 

Thanks,

Stuart

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much for your help on this Stuart. I can confirm, I received my attachment last week, and already love it. I have curly/wavy hair and this attachment lifts at the roots, while keeping the curl intact. Just as good as a diffuser IMO. It also fits neatly in the Airwrap box. Even if you didn’t take up the initial offer, it is well worth purchasing one while they still have stock.