Airwrap - Tool kit Purchase - Grreece | Dyson Community
Solved

Airwrap - Tool kit Purchase - Grreece

• 20 December 2022
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1

Where can I buy the new airwrap upgrade kit? Dyson ships only within the us.I am from Greece and I cant find it anywhere. Also the site in Greece is not helpful at all. It has no information for attachments at all….

Thank you for your time

(Edited by moderator – Title amended) 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 23 December 2022, 18:19

View original

10 replies

An upgrade KIT? Show me NOW! I need it!!! 🤣!

I’ve scoured the UK page and can’t see an upgrade option! DO you mean accessories?! 

https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/journey/tools/971874-16  

Userlevel 1

Yes that’s what I meant! It says upgrade kit 😂 Here in Greece there are no attachments available…Can I buy them from the uk? 

I do not think so. I wanted to order a part for my Italy home. The website could not let me. I think they do not sent outside of country. 

Maria.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Anton Chris 

It’s possible that these have not yet been made available in the Greece market. Generally speaking, we’re only able to ship orders within the country where the order is placed. 

Userlevel 1

I have had my airwrap three years now and no attachments are available all this time…..Nothing is available here except the main package.

I am watching so many people using the coanda attachment and there is no way to get one nowhere…...

It doesn’t look like Dyson have an online sales page or store in Greece. It suspect that’s why you can’t buy it direct. Have you tried a local retailer? Maybe where you brought the airwrap from? 

Userlevel 1

Of course I tried the Dyson retailer here and everybody else.. They told me it’s not available in the Greek market..It’s really frustrating being a customer and be disregarded for any upgrades or attachments… You can buy the main product and then nothing else..😕

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Anton Chris 

We completely share this frustration, and appreciate the feedback. I don’t have any specific details I can provide on if or when the market in Greece may have these attachments, but I can confirm that they’ve rolled out across markets at different times, so it may still be something that’s coming soon to you. Keep an eye on the Dyson website, for any future updates.

Best wishes,

@Anton Chris. If Dyson don’t have a presence in Greece, a local retailer would be the best bet. Contact them and ask about shipping or even look on Amazon for accessories. They might ship out to you.

Userlevel 1

Thank you for your help ! I will do a search for it on Amazon !