Can I buy a Euro Airwrap in the US? | Dyson Community

Can I buy a Euro Airwrap in the US?

• 13 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Anyone know how you can buy an airwrap in the US that will work in Europe? I'd like to get one before I leave, not spend time shopping over there. I absolutely HATE that these machines aren't dual voltage.

Dyson Community Moderator 1 year ago

Hi @April

To my knowledge, this isn’t a service offered by Dyson. 

If you’re traveling, you may be able to purchase a European version from one of the Dyson retail store. Visit Dyson.com and search for a Dyson Demo Store. 

Please note. Devices developed and manufactured for use in Europe are not recommended for use in the US. This is due to the differences in electrical voltage. Refer to our Dyson Airwrap™️ multi-styler/Dyson Supersonic™️ hair dryer - Can I use it abroad/overseas? article for further informaiton. 

Best wishes,

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Nope. Unless you’re able to purchase one from a third party source. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Try an overseas shipping business or contacting a store on eBay. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @April

To my knowledge, this isn’t a service offered by Dyson. 

If you’re traveling, you may be able to purchase a European version from one of the Dyson retail store. Visit Dyson.com and search for a Dyson Demo Store. 

Please note. Devices developed and manufactured for use in Europe are not recommended for use in the US. This is due to the differences in electrical voltage. Refer to our Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler/Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer - Can I use it abroad/overseas? article for further informaiton. 

Best wishes,