Coanda Hair Dryer for Dyson Airwrap - Out of stock - Suggestions? | Dyson Community
Solved

Coanda Hair Dryer for Dyson Airwrap - Out of stock - Suggestions?

• 4 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Hey guys, 

I brought a second hand Dyson a few months ago but the girl had lost the Coanda drying attachment.

I have frequently checked the Dyson parts on the website but they are always out of stock.

I have contacted them and say said to wait but nothing has changed and it's been a while. 

Does anyone know where I could get this attachment from?

Thanks heaps

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 7 August 2023, 16:21

View original

3 replies

Hey!!! What a frustration! Part availability is so inconsistent. I can’t wait for them to finally solve it! Have you tried searching on google? Most Dyosn parts are sold on Amazon etc! There’s also a handy list on where else to try here.  

Good luck!

Sadly nothing you can do if there is no stock. I’ve seen instances where their online site is out of stock, but they've had it over their helpline. Is it worth another call?

Hello @Amelia Dunn 

Thanks for posting a question to the wider community. Sorry for your experience on waiting for our Coanda drying attachment to be in stock. 

I have added the following link directing you to place an order on our website here 

Keep in mind if there is no stock, you can just add your email as a ‘notify me’ and we will advise you when there is availability.

If you still need any further guidance, feel free to respond over here.

Regards,