Dear Dyson, we need a larger brush for the Airwrap, please!! | Dyson Community

Dear Dyson, we need a larger brush for the Airwrap, please!!

• 2 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Dear Dyson-

PLEASE make a larger round brush for the Airwrap!

Those of us with long hair and thicker hair desperately need it- the Revlon One Step Volumizing dryer just can’t compare to what a Dyson dryer can do.

Thank you in advance- I know it would be THE BEST volumizing, and smoothing brush ever!

Jack 9 months ago

Hi @Promakeup,

Thanks for your feedback on this! Our teams of engineers and scientists are always busy working away on new technology and accessories. We can’t reveal anything they may be developing until we’re ready to launch, but there’s always something exciting around the corner - so stay tuned!

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Promakeup,

Thanks for your feedback on this! Our teams of engineers and scientists are always busy working away on new technology and accessories. We can’t reveal anything they may be developing until we’re ready to launch, but there’s always something exciting around the corner - so stay tuned!

I second that please Dyson❤️!

Maybe if enough people ask for it they will make one. I recently had to borrow a cheap folding hair dryer and 3” round brush while traveling and it was the best blowout I’ve done in years.