Dyson Airstrait straightener Presentation case/Travel wrap/Display stand availability in the UK | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Airstrait straightener Presentation case/Travel wrap/Display stand availability in the UK

• 27 February 2024
  • 11 replies

Can’t purchase protection for my lovely new and very expensive Airstraits here in UK - any thoughts what to use instead as nobody in customer service has any clue when they may become in stock?

(Moderation edit - title updated)

icon

Best answer by Jack 5 March 2024, 17:20

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Melly,

Just to make sure you’ve seen the update, the Dyson Airstrait™ straightener Presentation case, Travel wrap, and Display stand are all now available to order from Dyson.co.uk.

They’re all in stock at the time of writing! 

@Jack The presentation case for the Airstrait in the UK https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/journey/spare-details.972488-01 has now been out of stock for weeks, what is going on? Customer service have told me it’s been discontinued, how can this be when the Airstrait has only recently been released in the UK?

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Benellen,

The part hasn’t been discontinued. Please use the Keep me updated option on the page you’ve linked, and we can send you an email notification once the part is back in stock.

Hi @Benellen,

The part hasn’t been discontinued. Please use the Keep me updated option on the page you’ve linked, and we can send you an email notification once the part is back in stock.

@Jack any idea of when it will be back in stock though? It’s been out of stock for at least approx 3-4 weeks

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Benellen,

I don’t, I’m afraid. We’re doing everything we can to restock any unavailable parts as quickly as we’re able to.

Sorry I can’t be of further help with this one.

Hi @Benellen,

I don’t, I’m afraid. We’re doing everything we can to restock any unavailable parts as quickly as we’re able to.

Sorry I can’t be of further help with this one.

@Jack the question is do you receive notification it’s back in stock immediately when it is or is it sometime after and by the time you receive the email it’s out of stock again? I have to say the website is riddled with items out of stock which is very poor for a company as big as what Dyson is .

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Benellen,

You would receive notification immediately - but please be aware demand is high, and we’d recommend ordering as soon as you receive the notification to avoid any disappointment.

If you happen to miss out, please do re-register to enable us to notify you the next time round. 

Hi @Benellen,

You would receive notification immediately - but please be aware demand is high, and we’d recommend ordering as soon as you receive the notification to avoid any disappointment.

If you happen to miss out, please do re-register to enable us to notify you the next time round. 

@Jack still no presentation case for the Airstrait. This is very poor for a company as big as Dyson 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Benellen,

I can only reiterate what I’ve said previously on this - we’re doing everything we can to restock any unavailable parts as quickly as we’re able to. I understand this is frustrating for you, and I have shared your feedback on this with the relevant teams here at Dyson.

Please continue to keep an eye out for our email notification, which you’ll receive once the Presentation case is available once again.

Hi @Benellen,

I can only reiterate what I’ve said previously on this - we’re doing everything we can to restock any unavailable parts as quickly as we’re able to. I understand this is frustrating for you, and I have shared your feedback on this with the relevant teams here at Dyson.

Please continue to keep an eye out for our email notification, which you’ll receive once the Presentation case is available once again.

@Jack your customer support are still insisting that this presentation case for the Airstrait is discontinued and it’s been discontinued because it is in demand? What is the correct information here because it’s very very poor at present?

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Benellen,

The Presentation case has not been discontinued. I can only apologise if you were given incorrect information from a different source - I’ll reach out directly to take some further details about this.

As I’ve mentioned before, please do continue to keep an eye out for our email notification, which you’ll receive once the Presentation case is available once again. Be aware demand is high, and we’d recommend ordering as soon as you receive the notification to avoid any disappointment.