Dyson Airwrap - US version is not working in Azerbaijan. Help! | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Airwrap - US version is not working in Azerbaijan. Help!

• 8 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi everybody. Husband purchased for me Dyson Airwrap from US and we live in Azerbaijan. So i cannot use it here, because my dyson is not working here. Assistant from website advised to use it with universal voltage adapter. I bought Samsonite adapter from US also, but it doesn’t work with adapter also. What can I do? I would like to change it to Europe model in Turkey, but assistant from Turkey said that, they cannot do it because US warranty is not available in Turkey. What to do?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 9 May 2023, 14:14

View original

2 replies

Disappointing news incoming! There isn’t anything you can do. You’ve done everything you can already! The two models have completely different electrics. They wouldn’t work, and Dyson won’t replace in another country. But, maybe they can help…

1. Dyson Airwrap - US model doesn’t work in Europe (Azerbaijan)
  2. Dyson Airwrap - US model doesn’t work in Europe (Kazakhstan)

Dear Dyson Team, I have the same situation as Ravana, my husband purchased dyson airwrap in US and now i can’t use it in Azerbaijan. Could you please advise exchange policy? How can we change it in Turkey to european version?