Dyson Corrale showing airplane mode even though I had turned it off - Any Suggestions? | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Corrale showing airplane mode even though I had turned it off - Any Suggestions?

• 29 June 2023
  • 4 replies

My dyson corrale after fully charged, showing airplane mode though the airplane mode is off, but it always showing airplane mode which i cannot use it, can anyone advise how to fix this? Thanks

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added/Title Updated)

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 29 June 2023, 21:12

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

Is the flight tag removed? If it is, it will remain in airplane mode until it is replaced. 

I’d recommend giving this a read. 

If the flight read tag is installed, then you’ll have to call Dyson for a repair. 

The flight tag is installed, i had installed it as non airplane mode, however when i turn on my dyson, the screen show airplane mode which diaable me to set the temperature. If i contact dyson, it can be repaired? Normally is that an issue with the battery? Thanks

If it were battery related, I don’t think it would turn on. I’d rather think the the is faulty. They may just send you a new tag. 

Thanks CharlieBoy1 for the advise. I feel sad since I just bought it 6 days ago when I was in Japan and now having issue when I back to Jakarta, Indonesia. Anyway, I just sent it to Dyson service center in Jakarta, they need to check within 1-3 days, hope it can be solved and I can use my Dyson corrale again.