Dyson Hair Tool Idea | Dyson Community

Dyson Hair Tool Idea

• 7 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi Dyson,

I was reading up about people who own the Dyson blow dryer or airwrap and what do they do if they travel with them. This is usually one of my issues because I never pack it anywhere since I know the US Dyson can only be used in North America.

It would be wonderful if Dyson could consider either making the hair tools to be interchangble plugs for US and non US or if they can just sell the stick that has the alternative plug without having to buy all the attachments. 

Dyson, please consider this because I’m not open to spending another $600 just to be able to use my airwrap in another country.

(Edited by moderator – Tags added) 

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @LgurlJ14,

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us. While we can’t reveal anything our engineering team is currently working on, we love to hear from our owners, and always share this feedback with them. 

Currently, among our line of haircare products, the only appliance that can be taken abroad and used in other countries is our Corrale™ straightener.

If you have any other questions or concerns on using your hair tools in other countries, don’t hesitate to reach out to us, via the support tab on the Dyson website.

Best wishes,