Engineering the new Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer | Dyson Community
Sticky News

Engineering the new Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer

Engineering the new Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
  • Dyson Community Manager
  • 747 replies

Introducing the new Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer.

Discover how our engineers reinvented the iconic Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer – now with Nural™ sensors for added intelligence.

Scalp protect mode measures distance using a Time of Flight sensor, automatically reducing heat to maintain a comfortable, consistent scalp temperature.¹

Attachment learning uses a Hall sensor to recognise attachments and automatically switch to your last-used settings.²

Pause detect uses a motion-sensing accelerometer to know when it’s put down – reducing unnecessary noise.

Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer

The Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer is now available to buy in Australia, New Zealand, Korea, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Italy, France, UK, Ireland, USA and Canada. Coming soon to other countries - sign up to the waitlist here.

Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer

¹ In-use conditions may affect experience of pre-set temperature.
² Activating Scalp protect mode will override last-used heat settings.

129 replies

Looks very futuristic! 

Wow this looks amazing!! I need to stop looking at the Dyson website it’s making me broke 🤣 I just purchased the Airstrait and love it!!! Can I leave a review for it? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Becky2024,

At Dyson, there’s always something exciting around the corner - and we can’t wait for people to get hands-on with the new Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer!

Glad you’re so happy with your Dyson Airstrait™ straightener. Once you’ve registered your machine either via the MyDyson™ app, or through the MyDyson™ section of Dyson.co.uk, you’ll be invited via email to submit a review - this may take around 21 days from the point of registration.

In the meantime, you’re welcome to leave a review here on the Dyson Community if you want!

salassmo

salassmo

salassmo

salassmo

salassmo

salassmo

salassmo

salassmo

salassmo

salassmo

salassmo

salassmo