How are you liking the Airstrait after continuous use? | Dyson Community

How are you liking the Airstrait after continuous use?

• 8 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m very on the fence about buying one as they’re obviously super expensive. But knowing how others are liking it for either everyday or weekly use can make my decision easier. 

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hiya hun! My mother ordered one stateside, other than hearing she threw out the set she brought at Walmart, I haven’t actually heard anything bad! We’re talking over the weekend, I’ll ask her for a recommendation for you 😍!

Lemon 🍋 

Userlevel 1

Hiya hun! My mother ordered one stateside, other than hearing she threw out the set she brought at Walmart, I haven’t actually heard anything bad! We’re talking over the weekend, I’ll ask her for a recommendation for you 😍!

Lemon 🍋 

Yes, please! ♥️

Userlevel 1

Photos are also greatly appreciated!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Photos are also greatly appreciated!

11/10. highly recommended! My mother love them. After a handful of times, she said it feels like second nature drying and straightening. She couldn’t understand why she has to set the language for the display, she thought they would have come out of the box in English. Bless her, she still battles with modern technology 😅!

She’s not the best using WhatsApp, but I’ll ask her to send me a picture or two 😍

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Sorry @Helias. My mothers still not sent me anything to share. I’m interested to hear if you have one yet?! I’d love to hear your views 😍!

Lemon 🍋