How do I arrange a repair for my Dyson Corrale straightener? | Dyson Community
Solved

How do I arrange a repair for my Dyson Corrale straightener?

• 22 November 2023
  • 1 reply

My straightners were ripping my hair when i used them today. when i looked thed rubber seal around one of the plates has un stuck and the plate is not working effectively. i can not see a way to mend this and need them returend as they are under warrenty ive only had them 4 months and no reason this should have happened. i do not know how to fix this and i can seem to find any way to contact dyson or discuss the issue i am having with them 

Please help direct me where and what i do next, i was so excited to buy these and i am gutted just want them to work and get it sorted

Laura

(Moderation edit - title updated)

icon

Best answer by Jack 22 November 2023, 16:42

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Lcatchpole,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

I'm sorry to hear you’ve had an issue with your Dyson Corrale™ straightener. Like all new Dyson haircare appliances, they’re backed with a free 2-year guarantee, so I’m sure we can get this sorted for you.

To arrange a repair, you’ll need to Live Chat directly with our experts - they’re best placed to get this scheduled for you. Visit Dyson.co.uk and click the round purple icon to open the Dyson Digital Assistant, then click the agent icon in the lower left hand of the window. 

We’ll look forwards to speaking with you and getting you up and running again!