How do I get help processing my refund? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I purchased a Dyson airwrap and financed via Affirm. I’ve contacted customer service no less than 3 times by phone and as many times via the chat function as well as by email.  I returned my product within 2 days of receiving it...completely unopened as I had an emergency expense come up and realized this was not something I could treat myself to at this time. I’ve confirmed you have my product. First I’m told that refunds will be processed within 10-14 days and then one to two billing cycles. The service representatives don’t understand that they need to process the return in order for me to stop seeing charges within one to two billing cycles. Because two billing cycles is 60 days...not 10- 14 as your policy suggests!  As far as I’m concerned you are being fraudulent and misleading your customers. Not to mention the absolute horrific customer service I’ve received from the most rude group of people ever!  They all claim they are in the US but I’ve not spoken to one person that doesn’t have a thick accent and the fact that you allow your representatives to lie to customers like that is really sad.  I have never experienced such a frustrating process...you have my airwrap so please stop charging me for it! It’s just that simple! My fault for not digging deeper into seeing how poorly you treat your customers after they purchase your product...I would have never purchased direct. Your service representatives, lie, hang up on you when you point out they are providing conflicting information and put you on hold numerous times for zero reason! 

eModeration edit - title updated]

Hi @hsirvin,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’ve reached out directly to take some further information. Please check your Dyson Community private message inbox and provide the details requested.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

Do not buy from Dyson. They refuse to process your return. When you complain to Affirm and the better business bureau they actually delay the process longer stating they will not refund the money they owe you while you have an active complaint.  Well guess why I complained! I’ve prove I closed out my claims and now I’m back to radio silence.  Customer service is the WORST. They are beyond rude