Identifying Counterfeit - Dyson Supersonic 'ditterent hair styles' counterfeit product | Dyson Community
Solved

Identifying Counterfeit - Dyson Supersonic 'ditterent hair styles' counterfeit product

• 4 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello there,

I am guess, unfortunately, that I have purchased a counterfeit product as ‘different’ in ‘Engineered for different hair types’ is misspelt ‘different’ on the front of the box? I’ve also n noticed that on the side of the box under ‘Re-engineered Diffuser’ it says ‘...andlreduce fizz.’

I thought it might be useful to share this info with others, as these are easy spots (although I missed them, but to be fair wasn’t looking for them).

Thanks for any information.

Regards,
Seamus.

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 4 September 2023, 21:49

View original

1 reply

Unbeknown to some, Dyson have a webpage dedicated to identifying counterfeits - Counterfeit Machines (dyson.co.uk). Each website has a footer link directing to a specific page. I mention this as this has a way to report suspicion item to them directly - I assume they then investigate/prosecute those involved. 

Website - Screenshot

Worth telling them the name and link where you purchased it. Otherwise other might fall foul.