Issue with Dyson Airwrap Purchased on May 16, 2024 in the Philippines | Dyson Community
Solved

Issue with Dyson Airwrap Purchased on May 16, 2024 in the Philippines

• 7 June 2024
  • 1 reply

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I am experiencing with the Dyson Airwrap that I purchased on May 16, 2024.

Unfortunately, the device has ceased to function properly. Despite my attempts to troubleshoot by cleaning the filter as per the instructions I found online, the Airwrap remains non-operational. There are no indicator lights blinking, and although I can faintly hear the internal machinery when attempting to power it on, it does not function as expected.

As a customer, I am deeply disappointed by this situation. It has been less than a month since I purchased the Airwrap, and its sudden malfunction is unexpected and inconvenient.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter promptly. Please advise on the necessary steps to either repair or replace the defective device. Additionally, if there are any troubleshooting measures beyond what I have already attempted, I am more than willing to follow your guidance.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and a resolution to this issue.

icon

Best answer by Jack 10 June 2024, 12:16

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @diannecristobal,

Welcome to the Dyson Community! 

This sounds like an unusual issue, and to help pinpoint the cause we'll need our Customer Care experts to take some further details when you have your Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler easily to hand.

If a replacement part or a repair is needed, they’ll be able to discuss your options with you. It sounds like you should be well within the free Dyson 2-year warranty period for this machine.

Please visit Dyson.com and click ‘Support’ for the contact information for Dyson Customer Care experts in your region.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!