large round, volumising brush | Dyson Community
Solved

large round, volumising brush

• 6 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I’ve been trying to purchase the larger round volumising brush from Dyson for my Air Styler. I kept getting messages saying it wasn’t available and left a “notify me “request on the site. Consequently I received three messages saying they were now available only to go to the website and find that they were still on the notify me stage. I’ve just received another message today saying they are available, but I still can’t locate one. So Finally, my question is, can I purchase the new larger round volumising brush in the UK? Many thanks for any help anyone is able to give me. Kind regards. Rowena.

P.S. would be useful 😊

So finally, so finall

icon

Best answer by Jack 13 March 2024, 14:02

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Cobhireland,

Welcome to the Dyson Community - I’m sorry you’ve had difficulty ordering the Large round volumising brush for the Dyson Airwrap™ mutli-styler.

This accessory has been extremely popular, and stock is limited - meaning it often sells out as soon as it’s added, as a number of customers will have registered for updates on availability.

We’re not able to ship parts ordered in the UK to other countries. We can only apologise for any disappointment - please do continue to make sure you’ve registered to be notified, and be sure to order quickly to avoid missing out!