Missleading situation dyson.com.ro | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Hi, I’m Pops and recently I’ve bought my second Dyson product, a Dyson air strait strawberry bronze from Dyson.com.ro Romania and honestly I felt very disappointed because in the product post it specifically said that it comes with a Dyson storage bag which I did not receive when I got my order! I must add that I had a conversation on the Dyson chat and the agent told me that i could benefit from a 10% discount ONLY if I give him my data and if I want to benefit from that discount I could only write them on the chat, so I did and I received a link for payment, with the purchase selected by the agent! Today when my order came, I saw that the storage bag was missing and I wrote once again to support and they told me it was a mistake and the storage bag does not fit the airstrait and that they can not send me one because it’s for the air wrap instead, and if I want I can return the product, which seemd very rude and unprofessional! I have bought in the past from Dyson.de but never experienced a situation like this, to order something on the site and to not receive it!! So honestly I feel very disappointed because one of the reasons I’ve decided to purchase the airstrait was for the storage bag that came with, just to find out that the whole product post was missleading and not truthful!! I am genuinely upset with this situation and I don’t consider that I should take responsibility for a site or support agent misstake, because I want to recieve what the product post said I should have received! Thank you for your time!

order number: 31817632 Romania

Be the first to reply!